Tyrod Taylor frustrated by benching, won’t rule out trade request

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I know a team that's in need of a highly paid back up QB.

I see what you did there.

So Anderson has him beat in Height and Hand Size?

I hear that those are the only significant indicators for QB play. 

No sarcasm here... none at all. 

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever
Forgot to add the sarcasm part. Some folks might misinterpret it!

2 hours ago, Augie said:

What would you give up for him? A 3rd for his experience? We need a guy with experience. 

I apologize, I couldn’t help myself......

But hey, it was inevitable. 

Your impulsiveness was predictable. That's what provocateurs do. Please stop. You might accidentally arouse the  natives who are already riled up and ready to storm the barricades. :devil:

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

you forgot, "and whose starting QB is injured"

you forgot "cause the GM is a moron"

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I think Tyrod thinks Tyrod is an elite qb. I’m positive he thinks that. What I can’t figure out is why. 

cause he saw the Bills play football. 

1 hour ago, dneveu said:

Cough Ryan Fitzpatrick Cough...

Fitz can play well in spurts and over the 14 year career has demonstrated that.  In the right offense that doesn't require a big arm he can make plays. 

Tyrod has never approached the passing ability Fitz has. Never.  There is no right offense for TT...at least not in the NFL where throwing 65% of your passes to the sidelines is going to work. 

22 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If Tyrod just saw himself for what he is (not as good as he thinks he is) he may be able to improve his play and be a legit starter. How does he not realize that 165 yards a game in the modern day NFL won't cut it. 

yeah under 100 is the where it's at for a frencheyes. 

come on guys.  you cant make fun of TT when you root for this team.  LOL! 

Just now, Steptide said:

That's his problem. He's too arrogant to realize this. He thinks working 14 hrs days will help him improve, instead of actually working on improving 

You talking about Beane? 

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

How can he be frustrated? He sucked in the games he played.

he took this ***** team to the playoffs.  you know like our frencheyes was supposed to. 

4 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Your impulsiveness was predictable. That's what provocateurs do. Please stop. You might accidentally arouse the  natives who are already riled up and ready to storm the barricades. :devil:

What you may not realize is, I’m a pitchfork salesman.  ?

(Torches is another department. I get no referral fee, so they are on their own.) 

Edited by Augie

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...exactly.......and mentoring is off the table because when he left, he said that he felt he could "be a start in this league".....so we should see the "trade threads" shortly, right???.....................

I think you are really enjoying this year's QBs ha? 

He still has his eyewear line to fall back on!

I do understand how he feels he can still start in the league. I honestly don’t know if Hue would have willingly pulled him unless he got concussed. But the only place he is probably. better option that what they have right now at starter is buffalo, and that’s not happening. Maybe NYG?

36 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

yeah under 100 is the where it's at for a frencheyes. 

come on guys.  you cant make fun of TT when you root for this team.  LOL! 

You talking about Beane? 

he took this ***** team to the playoffs.  you know like our frencheyes was supposed to. 

You mean the defense took this team to the playoffs. He had plenty of 50 and 80 yard passing games that looked every bit as bad as the raw rookie. Lets not make ***** up now.