Tyrod Taylor frustrated by benching, won’t rule out trade request

YoloinOhio

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

Mayfield is better than Tyrod and there's no reason he should be upset about the situation.

That being said, he's better than anything we have so maybe Bills fans shouldn't be throwing stones.

I would take Tyrod over Peterman and Anderson right now, just saying. That ship has sailed though. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well...you probably shouldn't play like this then.  

image.thumb.png.466ec3327864e95f3c62e3366e0a83ed.png

Exactly. 

I get that a lot of players can have of a false sense of their own ability but c'mon man.  You're a nice guy Tyrod but you're a mediocre NFL QB and will probably never start another NFL game unless it's as an injury replacement. 

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

His days of starting are over.  He should just accept being a highly-paid backup QB.

...exactly.......and mentoring is off the table because when he left, he said that he felt he could "be a start in this league".....so we should see the "trade threads" shortly, right???.....................

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

What world is TT living in that he thinks he's going to start somewhere now? He had 4 seasons (2015-18) to prove on 2 teams that he's a starter.  He's 0 fer 2 now.  There isn't going to be a third at bat.

Edited by BillsVet
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

TT would come with about a 6.5 million cap hit.

Anyone still interested?

I thought not.

Haven't looked it up but I bet we are already paying most of that cap hit.  We should have just kept him but with that said when they traded him and brought in AJM they should have at the very least stayed the course on that.  Thinking Peterman should start for an NFL team is like the fool opening his mouth and removing all doubt that he is a fool.  Hindsight being 20/20 we should have paid up and bought in on a higher level veteran.  This team has the defense and RB to win games now.  Alex Smith could have managed games with KB and Clay.  Would have been a great mentor for Allen or Rosen and we could have traded him just like KC.

Tyrod's performances have declined every year as a starter. The first year teams didn't know whether to squat at the line and risk him throwing the deep ball over them (which he did well) or drop guys into coverage and risk him carving them up with his legs. The more he plays the more teams work him out. Limited passer. 

• Like (+1) 1