Bills in White on White vs. the Colts

2 hours ago, PIP said:

Not to sound rude but am I the only one that could care less what color uniform they are wearing?

If you could care less, then I’m sure others could care less than you can.

If you couldn’t care less, then you couldn’t care less than that. Maybe someone else could care less, but doubtful.

So to answer your question, I doubt it.

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, corta765 said:

We have found the oldest poster on 2BD

Or perhaps just the crankiest. I must admit I still have the program from the first Bills game I attended in '62 against the Broncos and I still have incredible love for the old AFL.  I also met Daryle Lamonica when he was a rookie and lived in the above the garage apartment of a friend's house. Imagine that today, a rookie in the NFL (or any major league) having to live above someone's garage.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

An honest question:  Does the home team have first choice as to uniform worn, with the visitor then required to contrast the home choice?  I'm so conditioned to thinking the Colts in a white / white scheme that it seemed strange that the Bills are in that combination.

per 

https://www.sportsrec.com/nfl-rules-regulations-team-colors-6869117.html

Picking Away Colors

The NFL rulebook states that the home team gets to decide which jersey it will wear, and because most home teams choose to wear darker uniforms with their primary team colors on it at home, it is standard for the away teams to wear white or gray on the road so that the two teams can be easily distinguished by the players, referees, and fans. Thus, teams must have "away" colors, which are generally white or gray with the primary team colors only being used to mark the numbers on the front and back of the jersey. If the home team wears a white jersey, like the Dallas Cowboys do, then the away team must wear its darker team-colored jersey on the road so that there is a contrast between the two teams on the field.

there is some crap on reddit, but who knows how reliable that is.  
NFL rules now require that the home team's jerseys must be "either white or official team color" throughout the season,