Bills in White on White vs. the Colts

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills in White on White vs. the Colts
25 minutes ago, PIP said:

Not to sound rude but am I the only one that could care less what color uniform they are wearing?

It isn't rude, it's old school, and I'm in agreement. There should be one uniform for home and one for away. The colleges are even worse. It's football, not a damn fashion show.

Are we allowed to wear the red pants or red jerseys anymore from the color rush?  Just curious if anyone knows.

My favorite combo (via Madden) is the red jerseys with the blue pants.  Blue on blue is second favorite for me.  Never was a fan of white on white unless we are using the standing buffalo helmet.

1 minute ago, Mark80 said:

Are we allowed to wear the red pants or red jerseys anymore from the color rush?  Just curious if anyone knows.

My favorite combo (via Madden) is the red jerseys with the blue pants.  Blue on blue is second favorite for me.  Never was a fan of white on white unless we are using the standing buffalo helmet.

Yes they are.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

It isn't rude, it's old school, and I'm in agreement. There should be one uniform for home and one for away. The colleges are even worse. It's football, not a damn fashion show.

If you're old school...then it would all be in black and white. ;)

1 hour ago, IronyAbounds said:

We have found the oldest poster on 2BD