LESS THEN 100 TICKETS REMAIN! Josh Allen & Dion Dawkins LIVE IN PERSON. FAN Q&A - Press Conference format. Food, Beer & Photo with the players included! (UPDATE: Images Added)

StHustle

52 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Peterman is your waitress....still goin'?......your beer could be a pick six victim............

haha if i was the one picking it off, it would be free...no?....oh wait , it's free anyway....get with the program ya old fart.

Edited by billsredneck1

On 10/18/2018 at 8:50 PM, westside said:

This is an excellent chance for the Allen haters to tell him he sucks to his face.?

Funny how different people are when in the presence of others and no longer behind there keyboards. Some tough questions get asked at these vents but nobody has hurled any insults at the players and we expect that to continue.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/18/2018 at 12:07 AM, StHustle said:

Not at all a scam...lol. I work directly with Clear Vision Marketing Group (IG: clear_vision_marketing_group) and Polo Kerber (IG: polokerber) who is on of the owners of ScuffedUP (IG: scuffed.up)

You can go to any of these official Instagram pages and send them a DM for verification. 

Have fun at the event!

I'll vouch for this event. It's real. Scuffed Up is also a sponsor of the Aaron Williams  Tailgate Show ( when are you coming back to Hammers Lot?) which featured a couple of TBD posters.

• SDS unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 10/21/2018 at 3:38 AM, StHustle said:

Funny how different people are when in the presence of others and no longer behind there keyboards. Some tough questions get asked at these vents but nobody has hurled any insults at the players and we expect that to continue.

Some tough questions about this event were asked in another one of your infomercial threads about it.  You gonna go answer those, or hide behind your keyboard now that you scammed them out of their money?

• Thank you (+1) 1