LESS THEN 100 TICKETS REMAIN! Josh Allen & Dion Dawkins LIVE IN PERSON. FAN Q&A - Press Conference format. Food, Beer & Photo with the players included! (UPDATE: Images Added)

StHustle

FAN CONFERENCE SERIES PART 3: JOSH ALLEN & DION DAWKINS

Ever wish you were in the media and could ask players questions during a Press Conference? Well here's your chance (sort of)!

Josh Allen. Dion Dawkins. Live in person to field YOUR questions. Buffet and Beer included.
Oh yeah, get a professional pic with them if you want as well...

Tuesday, October 30th @ 7pm
Dos Amigos on the Lake
3800 Hoover Rd
Blasdell, NY 14219
(10 minutes from New Era Field)

Ticket Availability EXTREMELY Limited!
Register Online - https://getyourtickets.net

flyer-gif.gif

Check out video from FAN CONFERENCE SERIES PART 1: MICAH HYDE & JORDAN POYER

CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO SEE PICS FROM THAT EVENT:

1-1.jpg

CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO CHECK OUT PICS FROM FAN CONFERENCE SERIES PART 2: LORENZO ALEXANDER & TREMAINE EDMUNDS:

1.jpg

Edited by StHustle
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• SDS pinned this topic
  • SDS unpinned and locked this topic
  • SDS pinned and unlocked this topic

I'm in. buffet and beer, hell yeah.☺️   p.s. please dear God don't let this be a scam and my account get hacked......

edit:  rut roh...nobody else is chiming in...getting nervous.  sds is this legit? i didn't get to listen much to gr today.

Edited by billsredneck1

5 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

I'm in. buffet and beer, hell yeah.☺️   p.s. please dear God don't let this be a scam and my account get hacked......

edit:  rut roh...nobody else is chiming in...getting nervous.  sds is this legit? i didn't get to listen much to gr today.

I don't see any reason why this would be mentioned on WGR. Considering the ticket price for something considered extremely limited, I'm not sure if a spot in wgr would be within the budget.

Then again, extremely limited could mean a lot of things. I've never been to the venue, not sure how big it is.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

4 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

Not at all a scam...lol. I work directly with Clear Vision Marketing Group (IG: clear_vision_marketing_group) and Polo Kerber (IG: polokerber) who is on of the owners of ScuffedUP (IG: scuffed.up)

You can go to any of these official Instagram pages and send them a DM for verification. 

Have fun at the event!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, StHustle said:

Not at all a scam...lol. I work directly with Clear Vision Marketing Group (IG: clear_vision_marketing_group) and Polo Kerber (IG: polokerber) who is on of the owners of ScuffedUP (IG: scuffed.up)

You can go to any of these official Instagram pages and send them a DM for verification. 

Have fun at the event!

Thank You!

14 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't see any reason why this would be mentioned on WGR. Considering the ticket price for something considered extremely limited, I'm not sure if a spot in wgr would be within the budget.

Then again, extremely limited could mean a lot of things. I've never been to the venue, not sure how big it is.

It’s the old Dock at the Bay. it’s decent size but I’m guessing they want a moderate crowd. 

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s the old Dock at the Bay. it’s decent size but I’m guessing they want a moderate crowd. 

Yes, because each attendee can take pics with the players, there is an obvious time concern with too many people.

22 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

...Peterman is your waitress....still goin'?......your beer could be a pick six victim............