Derek Anderson to start vs Colts

YoloinOhio

there it is.

McD has done some real head scratching moves in his brief tenure but this was his only choice.

had he went with his choir boy he would of lost the team and surely  would of stared down the barrel of his demise.

anderson only offers experience to his advantage. not the greatest experience, but experience none the less.

I have a little more confidence in the upcoming game and maybe anderson can at least mange the offense and avoid turning the ball over while the defense continues to show dominance.

I'll be keeping a close eye on daboll and his adjustments for this game?

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Who's our backup QB then?  Logan Thomas?

We're in a crap situation with regard to QB, but we've put ourselves there and when I say "we", I mean Beane and McDermott

Logan would be an upgrade from the total liability we call Nate. He is a wasted roster spot.

Why is anyone surprised?  As much as we know McD isn't an offensive genius, he's not stupid either.  Starting Peterman last year was a calculated risk.  It failed.  Objectively, Peterman did outplay every QB in the preseason and deserved to start.  That failed.   Yes, it can be argued that the QB situation was not handled the best during the preseason and thereafter.  Anderson did say that the Bills had pursued him early in the off season, but he wasn't ready to commit.  So...now he's here and we move forward.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Why is anyone surprised?  As much as we know McD isn't an offensive genius, he's not stupid either.  Starting Peterman last year was a calculated risk.  It failed.  Objectively, Peterman did outplay every QB in the preseason and deserved to start.  That failed.   Yes, it can be argued that the QB situation was not handled the best during the preseason and thereafter.  Anderson did say that the Bills had pursued him early in the off season, but he wasn't ready to commit.  So...now he's here and we move forward.

I thought we were signing Butt-Fumble

2 minutes ago, no name said:

if anderson manages to lead them to a win, or at least looks like he can hold on to the reins, a big if, I believe they cut ties with peterman.

Peterman unfortunately will not get cut until Allan is cleared to come back.....if McD cuts him at all....