Derek Anderson to start vs Colts

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, Radar said:

As a Christian I am amazed at how posters can mock Faith but yet want Christians to keep Faith to themselves. Mocking is okay but don't preach it. Seems there is a bit of hypocrisy shown at times.

I'm not mocking anything. I'm just pissed that McDermott kept Peterman around because of his Faith. I don't care how many players thank God after a win for His help, God doesn't give a rat's ass who wins a sporting event.

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

I suspect Derek is very thankful to Mr Peterman for digging the trench that allowed for the lowest bar position in history. 

I heard Deshaun Watson sent him an edible arrangement for taking the focus away from his terrible performance 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Based on the timewindow on Josh Allen's avaibility we will have Derek Anderson for the Colts and Patriots games.  Then we have our bye, JA will be ready to go, we can cut Peterman and add a useful player.  Let's speculate what we can learn in the next couple of games

1.  With a less mobile, but far more experience QB who can read coverages and hopefully not run into sacks, we can get an actual read on our current starters on the offensive line.  Plus it's time to get a look at Wyatt Teller and Ike Botteger in game action.

2.  With a more experienced QB, there is a possibility that we might see what we have in our WR group.  Is Benjamin a bust and should not be offered a new deal or is the problem that's he's not getting a rapport with Allen, let's see what Zay Jones has and even consider a double TE set and a single back in the backfield look considering Clay and Croom are better then Holmes, Ray-Ray and Foster

3.  Let's see the team play complimentary football, improve on special teams, play ball control and field position and use the great defense we have to win this Sunday and try and stay competitive with the Patriots on Monday night.

After those two games we are on a bye and can reassess and move forward for the 2nd half of the season.

12 minutes ago, B Fan in LA said:

We have a washed up QB, who hasn't been in a uniform for a year..............

We have a half baked OLine.............

We have terrible WR's.................

Do you think Indy will be looking for Shady to run the ball this week ?

Good Lord,................we stink.....................

Thank You I agree. But the plus is NO DEAD CAP MONEY NEXT YEAR AND A LOT OF ROOM TO ROAM SIGNING GOOD PLAYER  plus 10 draft picks maybe more  comimg. I would not be mad if they traded Shady or Kelvin Benjamin If they could get anything for KB 

5 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

I'm not mocking anything. I'm just pissed that McDermott kept Peterman around because of his Faith. I don't care how many players thank God after a win for His help, God doesn't give a rat's ass who wins a sporting event.

Bite your tongue.   God is a Bills fan and you know it.

It is his way of teaching us humility.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

Of course you are sure he kept Peterman because of his faith. Must be because after all it's been posted on here.

Here's the really funny, or sad, or maybe tragic part of it.

Anderson will come in off the street, having been out of the game for a year, and deliver the most competence at the position we have seen so far this year.

Suck on that for a while, Bills fans!