Derek Anderson to start vs Colts

YoloinOhio

Thank god. I'm in a very deep fantasy league in which the only options for a QB this week (while Wilson is on Bye) were Anderson, Peterman, and Lamar Jackson. A guy ahead of me on Waivers picked up Peterman and left me with Anderson lol.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, COTC said:

We are a competitive team. We don’t suck. We are better than a lot of other teams, we are average. 

Peterman is by far the worse on the team. The guy is obviously not right in the head. I hope the bitchin stops once we cut him. 

It won't stop. The little ***** on here will just find someone else to B word about. We are far from average. From the coaches down to the players. So many players on this team are lucky to be collecting a nfl check.

2 minutes ago, eball said:

It's funny that folks are talking about "35-year-old" Anderson like he's on crutches or something.  The guy hasn't had to deal with the rigors of being a starting QB for years and besides, 40 is the new 30 when it comes to QBs.

Yeah.

Just look at our 35 year-old Kyle Williams & Lorenzo Alexander, and they aren't even quarterbacks.

Anderson will be fine.

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I expect we're going to see a heavy emphasis on the running game Sunday.  But tactically I just don't understand why coaches even announce this stuff?  Would it not be better to leave the Colt guessing?  Why give up any edge however slight it might be?

If he didn’t the media would find out from the portion of practice they watch anyway. Just get it out of the way so the coaches and players aren’t asked about it all week. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside said:

It won't stop. The little ***** on here will just find someone else to B word about. We are far from average. From the coaches down to the players. So many players on this team are lucky to be collecting a nfl check.

Both points from this post is completely wrong. 

That anxiety you feel from negative posters is similar to the Nate anxiety. Trying to control something that is uncontrollable. Let it go and either ignore or don’t let it get to you. 

ke sera sera

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

Both points from this post is completely wrong. 

That anxiety you feel from negative posters is similar to the Nate anxiety. Trying to control something that is uncontrollable. Let it go and either ignore or don’t let it get to you. 

ke sera sera

Lol, keep on bitching then. Let's see where that gets you.