Derek Anderson to start vs Colts

YoloinOhio

Just now, westside said:

Anxiety? It's just a game

The build up and uncertainty along with potential of disaster = anxiety 

Anxiety is a broad/ general term. Could be as simple as butterflies in the stomach, could be as severe as constantly pondering the situation; regardless it’s  anxiety. 

We don’t want our season sabotaged by one lame ass player. 

Just now, COTC said:

The build up and uncertainty along with potential of disaster = anxiety 

Anxiety is a broad/ general term. Could be as simple as butterflies in the stomach, could be as severe as constantly pondering the situation; regardless it’s  anxiety. 

We don’t want our season sabotaged by one lame ass player. 

We have a lot of lame ass players on this team. That's why they suck. 

I'm not sure what's worse, the play of Peterman or the constant bitching over him.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting points. But Trapasso said Mason Rudolph was the best quarterback in the draft and should have been the first quarterback taken. The same Mason Rudolph who was drafted 76 overall and could not beat out Josh Dobbs. I think Trapasso should maybe stop sharing his thoughts on quarterback play. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The minute Allen is back and ready to go in a few weeks, Peterman should be cut. He's a waste of a roster spot. A 6th CB is of more use.

I agree, and they will need to sign a third quarterback.  Allen could easily aggravate or get re-injured, and 35 year old Derek Anderson isn't exactly built like a tank, either.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, westside said:

We have a lot of lame ass players on this team. That's why they suck. 

I'm not sure what's worse, the play of Peterman or the constant bitching over him.

We are a competitive team. We don’t suck. We are better than a lot of other teams, we are average. 

Peterman is by far the worse on the team. The guy is obviously not right in the head. I hope the bitchin stops once we cut him. 

Edited by COTC

It's funny that folks are talking about "35-year-old" Anderson like he's on crutches or something.  The guy hasn't had to deal with the rigors of being a starting QB for years and besides, 40 is the new 30 when it comes to QBs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1