Predict the score: Bills at Colts

YoloinOhio

There is legitimate pressure on IND to win after a bunch of close loses and then the Jets loss. On the other hand the Bills are a hot mess with a great D SOO:

24-10 Colts

Defense keeps it close until late Luck gets a late TD to distance IND. Offense is marginally better but not much leaving a lot of opportunities out there.

Anderson: 202 yds 13-21 

McCoy: 95 yds 1 TD

WR: Benjamin 85 yds 6 rec

Bills 23-17 with a run heavy offense and some help from their defense.  Peterman comes in late for the injured Anderson (pulls a hammy) and executes the winning handoff. 

This is not a wish, but simply what the crystal ball shows.

Edited by keepthefaith

6 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Bills 23-17 with a run heavy offense and some help from their defense.  Peterman comes in late for the injured Anderson (pulls a hammy) and executes the winning handoff. 

This is not a wish, but simply what the crystal ball shows.

And McDermott will say what a lovely handoff it was

Edited by CaptnCoke11

...Hughes has a monster day vs his old team.....Star and company hold Colts below their 124 yds/game rush average......Luck pressured continually and secondary holds up well......13-10 Bflo with Money $teve hitting two from 40+ yds to seal the deal.........DO NOT wake me up...........

Week 7: @ Indianapolis Colts

The Bills will be in white-on-white this week as they travel to Indianapolis to take on Bills legend Frank Reich and the Colts. Buffalo radio has been buzzing with optimism all week regarding QB Derek Anderson, who will get the start for the Bills. I find this remarkably foolish. Here are some facts on Derek Anderson:

1. He hasn't been a regular starter in EIGHT YEARS.

2. He hasn't started a game, period, in 2 years.

3. For his career, he posts a passer rating of 71.1. 71.1!

4. He was signed TEN DAYS AGO. He had no offseason program, no training camp, no preseason, and no season to this point. And last year? He only threw eight balls.

It seems like fans and local media expect this guy to come in off the street and throw for 220 and two touchdowns. They also expect him to protect the ball. Newsflash: for his career, he has 60 TDs and 60 INTs! Why, especially under these circumstances—surrounded by the worst offensive talent in football—should we be expecting him to be a version of himself that he's never been? It's lunacy!

I hope I'm wrong, but I think this is going to be a disaster of a game for Anderson. And that's not really his fault. My statline prediction: 10-22, 119 yds, 0 TD, 2 INT

This is also the game where the defense falls back to Earth.

Result: Colts 38, Bills 7

As much as it pains me to say this, I can't see how a win with Anderson at QB helps us. We are not a playoff team and wins with Anderson will only result in lower draft position next year. Hopefully Zay continues to show development. Colts 20 - Bills 17.