Predict the score: Bills at Colts

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, no name said:

I think it may matter who is starting. between nate and anderson?

I'll wait to see who starts.

sad when a 1-5 team has a 7.5 favor 

I know one thing, the defense will not hold up for 4 quarters. so with no offense, a wore out defense, 7.5 could be about right?

well we know now 

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Buncha whiners in this thread.

Bills 13

Dolts 7

:worthy:

Prior to McD press conference announcing Anderson as starter:

Colts 31, Bills 3 (21 Colts points off turnovers)

Post-press conference:

Bills 17, Colts 10 -- Anderson will manage the game and Luck has nobody to throw to...

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Prior to McD press conference announcing Anderson as starter:

Colts 31, Bills 3 (21 Colts points off turnovers)

Post-press conference:

Bills 17, Colts 10 -- Anderson will manage the game and Luck has nobody to throw to...

Jordan Poyer? :)

• Haha (+1) 2

either one starting I really saw no real chance for a win. it's the same offense, receivers and line. but if anderson manages to avoid turning the ball over, the defense could give them a chance?

anderson is rusty, what two years? I have not really looked at any of his highlights and when I did a search, saw browns highlights, didn't help my optimism.

I had to shake my head. this is yet another McD choice in starting QB? man Sean, I'm starting to really question if you're cut out for this although, if it's a learning process as you go and you and Beane can somehow claw out of this season and right the ship next off season/draft, contend and leave little to no doubt you managed to build a contender going in to 2019, I'll climb down from the fence.

anyhow, derek anderson, starting for the bills.

still no offense really, unless daboll dials something different up or bigger question, can he?

colts are in pretty rough shape and it's tough to see they're actually favored 6.5. but when have the bills been favored this season?

motivation, can the defense still muster it up, being the underdogs yet again?

basically 3rd rank defense against luck and his 10th ranked offense.

bills D manages to win the battle with nothing really encouraging on offense other then managing to avoid the turnovers. which in the case of the bills, is a win.

indys point avg is 25.3, lowest points scored (16) was against an eagles stout defense. I believe the bills D keeps them out of the end zone and the pressure up front continues.

bills defense gets the only td

haus money for the rest

vinatieri 5 fg's, luck pressured all day

61208d9999eaa95106b6ea68738db8d9-160-128 16

4ba8ae875826c126ce6cb5e27b4055df-160-128 15