Things I Wonder About

billsfan714

21 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

1.   How much money will Clay  make per yard receiving

2.   Would you sign/hope Kyle comes back for one more year at the same pay?

3.   Will the Bills throw for less than 2500 yards?

4.   Trade down or get stud DL in 2019

5.   Do you really trust McBeane and Daboll with the offensive side of the ball? I mean really, what are your eyes telling you?

6.   Do these guys have a clue, who are they grooming/developing  on this receiving  corp for the future besides Zay who they traded up for in the 2nd rd.

I like these questions. 

1. $14,180.67

2. Yes, I hope Kyle Williams comes back for one more year.

3. Yes, on pace for 1,968

4. Learn from the Cleveland Browns. Always take the elite talent or you end up playing against that elite talent for 10 years. 

5. No. When McDermott as introduced as Coach he said he wanted to run the ball in snowy Buffalo. Beane's trades and FA acquisitions on offense speak to a GM whose head is in Carolina. They don't want a top flight offense built on passing the ball. They want field position, punts, waiting for other teams to make mistakes. 

6. There is no one else of value. Andre Holmes is a fringe NFL player on his last legs, and Foster/McCloud have no upside. They need a complete turnover of the whole group. 

22 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

5.   Do you really trust McBeane and Daboll with the offensive side of the ball? I mean really, what are your eyes telling you?

6.   Do these guys have a clue, who are they grooming/developing  on this receiving  corp for the future besides Zay who they traded up for in the 2nd rd.

Good questions:

*  Among the many sins committed by the Bills organization with respect to bringing a raw, rookie QB on board was their failure to get him a good TE.  Watching the young QB's play on any given Sunday and you can't help but be struck at how critical the TE is to their success.  TE's are a young QB's security blanket - they're usually close to the LOS for a pass; they're a big target that is easily seen and the good ones have great hands.  Now look what we've given Allen to work with. 

*  Kyle Williams can play as long as he wants.  The guy shows great effort & skill on every down.  He's a less zany version of Fred Smerlas.

*  I would get Allen the BEST veteran TE and the best veteran slot receiver available in FA.  I would use the draft to bring in a downfield receiver to compliment Zay. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Maybe because that photo is fairly old?

She's still not bad though! 

Here she is in 2018:

e1f029c18dd4e030d4b4bf6a2ba6093e.jpg

In the words of the great philosopher, Kanye West.

I love your t****** because they prove I can focus on two things at once. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

12 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Good questions:

*  Among the many sins committed by the Bills organization with respect to bringing a raw, rookie QB on board was their failure to get him a good TE.  Watching the young QB's play on any given Sunday and you can't help but be struck at how critical the TE is to their success.  TE's are a young QB's security blanket - they're usually close to the LOS for a pass; they're a big target that is easily seen and the good ones have great hands.  Now look what we've given Allen to work with. 

*  Kyle Williams can play as long as he wants.  The guy shows great effort & skill on every down.  He's a less zany version of Fred Smerlas.

*  I would get Allen the BEST veteran TE and the best veteran slot receiver available in FA.  I would use the draft to bring in a downfield receiver to compliment Zay. 

Agree with your take on the TE.    Besides Tony Hunter Kevin Everett, whats the next highest picks we used on a TE since 1983?

Edited by billsfan714

On 10/16/2018 at 11:10 PM, billsfan714 said:

1. Too much

2. Kyle always has a place on my team

3. If Josh stayed in yes ... just because a rookie .. will be interesting to see if Derek can make KB re-appear

4. Yes and no .. trade down and get OL help

5. Nope ... moreso Daboll ..

6. see #5

Edited by WideRightRevenge

On 10/16/2018 at 11:10 PM, billsfan714 said:

1. Way too much. Very bad move by this franchise. Felt wrong from day 1, and has only gotten worse. 

2. No, I hope he retires or goes to another team that is a contender. Kyle is too good of a football player, and competitor to remain on this team that is clearly not winning the Super Bowl this year or next year. 

3. No, we're lucky if we get to at least 2,000

4. Trade down. It would be nice to have both, but I'd rather have more picks, and use them on making this offense better. (O-line & WR esp)

5. McBeane def knows defense, and Daboll is an unknown b/c its tough to gauge his performance. My eyes say yes to both, but McBeane has alot riding on Josh Allen. If he's a dud, then I'm inclined to question them big time. 

6. They may have a clue, but they did NOT have a plan for this year! Our offense is inept beyond belief.