Things I Wonder About

billsfan714

1.   How much money will Clay  make per yard receiving

2.   Would you sign/hope Kyle comes back for one more year at the same pay?

3.   Will the Bills throw for less than 2500 yards?

4.   Trade down or get stud DL in 2019

5.   Do you really trust McBeane and Daboll with the offensive side of the ball? I mean really, what are your eyes telling you?

6.   Do these guys have a clue, who are they grooming/developing  on this receiving  corp for the future besides Zay who they traded up for in the 2nd rd.

Edited by billsfan714
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm not sure why this thread was even made. None of those questions are related, it's just going to go all over the place.

Just now, billsfan714 said:

Well we could debate climate change or fiscal policy but this is a Bills message board. It aint rocket science.

We can debate the Bills. Not answer questionnaires in response to what you wonder about, that are all over the place.

I mean question 1, the ***** are people supposed to do about that?

I mean this is a Bills board, so why don't we all guess how many jellybeans can fit into a Bills replica helmet. That's essentially what you're asking. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

Kyle Williams can play for Buffalo for as long as he wants, still a great player, one of the best Bills of all time. Would he want to though? We aren't exactly competing for a Lombardi trophy and I don't think #95 will ever have to worry about money again, he strikes me as the kind of guy who will manage his wealth extremely well.

• Like (+1) 2

Kinda feel bad for Clay, never played with an elite qb.

This just feels like Kyles last year. I think Kyle is giving it everything he has and it is barely enough. A great players last season.

Trade back in the draft is always a good idea when you believe you have a quarterback but need a lot of players around him.

I think Beane and McDermott focused on defense first and got a quarterback . I think they will now turn their attention to offense. They have their work cut out for themselves.

9 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

1.   How much money will Clay  make per yard receiving Clay is overpaid and the restructure hurt their flexibility with him. However will be gone this offseason I believe. 

2.   Would you sign/hope Kyle comes back for one more year at the same pay? If Kyle ends the season Healthy and still playing at this level he will re-sign I think. He is going to be a year to year guy based on his health and play (in his eyes) I think. 

3.   Will the Bills throw for less than 2500 yards? It will be close but I think they barely pass 2500 

4.   Trade down or get stud DL in 2019 Best Value my hope is someone gives a ton to come up and they can slide down a bit and get a good number of impact players instead of one on the defensive side. 

5.   Do you really trust McBeane and Daboll with the offensive side of the ball? I mean really, what are your eyes telling you? Nope I do not trust them on the offensive side of the ball one bit 

6.   Do these guys have a clue, who are they grooming/developing  on this receiving  corp for the future besides Zay who they traded up for in the 2nd rd. See above I dont trust them at all on Offense so therefore have no clue 

Answers in bold 

18 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

1.   How much money will Clay  make per yard receiving

2.   Would you sign/hope Kyle comes back for one more year at the same pay?

3.   Will the Bills throw for less than 2500 yards?

4.   Trade down or get stud DL in 2019

5.   Do you really trust McBeane and Daboll with the offensive side of the ball? I mean really, what are your eyes telling you?

6.   Do these guys have a clue, who are they grooming/developing  on this receiving  corp for the future besides Zay who they traded up for in the 2nd rd.

Things I wonder about:

- Were some people not loved enough as a child