What about Matt Moore?

2 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

Wonder why they haven't signed him? He has ties with Daboll and he wasnt that bad with the Dolphins. Is there something wrong why no one has signed him yet?

He is not interested in playing anymore. Turned down workouts with multiple teams.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

Wonder why they haven't signed him? He has ties with Daboll and he wasnt that bad with the Dolphins. Is there something wrong why no one has signed him yet?

I have been wondering the same thing myself. The only logical thing I can come up with is that he does not want to come  to Blo. 

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I would love to see Vinny come back from retirement. 

3286-410Bk.jpg

He’s about to blow snot there, isn’t he? 

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He doesn’t want to play anywhere. Turned down workouts with titans, Raiders, off top of my head. 

What I’d we offered him 10% ownership? You know, almost akin to what the Raiders did for Gruden, who they just might want to fire before the bye.  

7 hours ago, Braedenstearns said:

He's busy attending his kid's soccer games.   Seriously, I don't think he wants to relocate from Miami. (though he does have school-age kids)