Imagine if the bills didn't sign Anderson last week

Steptide

Anderson could be terrible, he could be great, we'll find out this Sunday. However, can you imagine if for whatever reason they didnt/couldn't sign him? We'd probably be seeing Peterman for 2 or 3 weeks and he's never even finished a game he started. Yes, he shouldn't be on this team, but holy cow if they didn't get Anderson I can't even imagine the blow back 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Anderson could be terrible, he could be great, we'll find out this Sunday. However, can you imagine if for whatever reason they didnt/couldn't sign him? We'd probably be seeing Peterman for 2 or 3 weeks and he's never even finished a game he started. Yes, he shouldn't be on this team, but holy cow if they didn't get Anderson I can't even imagine the blow back 

Honestly, I don’t think Anderson planned on playing. I’m guessing he’s not thrilled. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Honestly, I don’t think Anderson planned on playing. I’m guessing he’s not thrilled. 

Heck, I’d carry the clip board! For half of what Anderson will get. Is he bold enough to retire tomorrow???  “Yeah, it seemed like a good idea at the time.....” 

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This guy has one more shot at redemption. After a once promising career, he was derailed being on a terrible Cleveland team. Then sat behind Cam Newton out of the spotlight. As a crafty veteran he has 1 more shot at glory and can be the guy one last time before he rides off into the sunset

Our modern day, lesser talented - Kyle Orton. 

hey he's no Ryan FitzMajic.

Mentor? sure as heck

and yes we are doomed.
poor timing and judgement. shoulda picked him up same time as they traded AJM.

failing makes me sad

2 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Our modern day, lesser talented - Kyle Orton. 

so he is going to drink Jack and smoke cigars and then quit.

I Like It

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

I don’t want to imagine that. 

Its going to be a long 4 weeks.

I think if Peterman has a better week in camp he will go.   Daboll will need to eliminate the tough throws, but expecting Anderson to come in and just pick up an offense is impossible.   Maybe a running qb could do it, but a pocket passer, i dunno.

Still pissed we didn't get Teddy Bridge.  We had two chances, one in the offseason and then the Jets/Saints move.   Way better than McCarron, ever notice all his highlights are wide open AJ Green throws?

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I think if Peterman has a better week in camp he will go.   Daboll will need to eliminate the tough throws, but expecting Anderson to come in and just pick up an offense is impossible.   Maybe a running qb could do it, but a pocket passer, i dunno.

Still pissed we didn't get Teddy Bridge.  We had two chances, one in the offseason and then the Jets/Saints move.   Way better than McCarron, ever notice all his highlights are wide open AJ Green throws?

Yeah, he Teddy would look very good in a Bills uni right now. 

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

Is that official Anderson will start?  I didn’t hear anything yet 

Is that like Whirled Peas? 

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

2 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

There were reports around the time of the signing that playing time was discussed and expected. He is likely quite thrilled.

Edited by Westside Madness

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

is ed rutkowski still alive?