Think Things Are Bad, Try 2009, Browns 6 Bills 3

3 hours ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

Yup. thats when he was "good"

Have I mentioned Andersons stat line?   Maybe once or 10 times?    He was 2-17 for 23 yards in 4 quarters of football that day..............the worst QB performance in the history of the stadium.......which of course "is saying something".

And now the Bills starting QB choice is the "washed up" version of him or the guy who played the worst half of QB in the NFL since the merger.

22 minutes ago, stuvian said:

a friend of mine in our season ticket group drove to that game from Ottawa and back same day.

It wasn't a surprise that this was a horrible game.

There were a few people who thought "these are the kind of games that people sleep on but become memorable games".

Nope.

I jumped to the conclusion that it might be the worst game in NFL history and drove home before kickoff after a nice 4 hour tailgate.

Never done it before or since.........but never had a worse feeling about a game.

We have 6 frickin home games left......good lawd we could have some doozies if Anderson and Nate gotta' play.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was at that game! What I remember most was getting up to leave after the end. As I slowly walked behind the crowd leaving the stands I passed a guy that was still seated on the end of a row. A total stranger! We looked at each other and at exactly the same time we both shook our heads in total disgust at what we had just witnessed. At the sick joke of a team that we were!

At least things aren’t that bad!!

4 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Game didn't actually go to OT. Parrish muffed a punt inside our own 20 yard line with under 2 minutes left and Cleveland ran the clock down and kicked a FG with seconds remaining. Either way, a sad sad sad game. 

Inside our own five ... I was sitting in the tunnel end zone when he did that in front of me. The only consolation for seeing that game was going to be the bonus football of OT. Parrish stole our last bit of joy that day when he muffed that punt that he should have never touched.

1 minute ago, Bills Fan in Haiti said:

Inside our own five ... I was sitting in the tunnel end zone when he did that in front of me. The only consolation for seeing that game was going to be the bonus football of OT. Parrish stole our last bit of joy that day when he muffed that punt that he should have never touched.

As bad as that offense was that year it's still light years better than this years version of ineptitude. How sad is that 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Derek Anderson was the qb for the browns in a 10-6 season. Considering what the Browns have been for the last 20 years, I’d say that’s pretty impressive 

We love our Browns not quite good enough castoffs.

The last Browns playoff QB was Kelly Holcomb. He was one of the better QB's we've had since Kelly.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but that's a freaking monsoon of pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Here are the "epic" hilites !!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81357980/NFL-GameDay-Browns-vs-Bills-highlights

Wow that punt muff from Parrish was incredibly dumb. I loved going down memory lane and seeing Jauron's corpselike visage and his 1000 yard stare.

Did you stick around long enough to check out D. Anderson's stat line from that game - 2 out of 17.  That's when he was "good".  

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Wasn’t this game the defining moment that led to Jauron getting canned?  

No i clearly remember it was the loss to the titans when the titans owner flipped ralph wilson the bird (while dancing) that got jauron fired. That was hilarious. I thanked alot of titans fans for that loss once jauron got canned.  

Edited by ChattanoogaBills