For those still complaining about Star..

Roundybout

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Phillips was not available at the time we paid Star

Is it really that hard to connect the dots that our LBs might be free to scrape and make plays because OL are not making it to them?

When you cant even tell me on how they manage to do that when Star is NOT in the game for over 50% of the snaps. Yes it is. 

21 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Nothing in this post gives me ANY indication how Star is doing. What is his PFF grade. His Disruptive Grade. Where is he ranking in all other DTs. 

Posting Milano and Edmunds stuff does nothing for me (Specially when this is WHY multiple picks where given up for Edmunds)

PFF means a lot to you doesn't it?  If that's the case, Tre White was terrible against the Texans.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

PFF means a lot to you doesn't it?  If that's the case, Tre White was terrible against the Texans.

Well means a hell of  alot more than Posting some other players impact and telling me to look at Star as the reason 

Edited by MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

When you cant even tell me on how they manage to do that when Star is NOT in the game for over 50% of the snaps. Yes it is. 

Other DT's are doing the same job......

Our run D is much better then last year so there is that.....Adolphus Washington not being in there and being pushed around also comes into play

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Other DT's are doing the same job......

Our run D is much better then last year so there is that.....Adolphus Washington not being in there and being pushed around also comes into play

So Milano and Lorax play ISNT because of Star and his 10M a year to play half the game. Thanks 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Well means a hell of  alot more than Posting some other players impact and telling me to look at Star as the reason 

To state that Star isn't a reason for our improved everything on defense is being stubborn.  Is he the main reason, no.  Is he a big reason...yes.

He helps the run and the pass.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

To state that Star isn't a reason for our improved everything on defense is being stubborn.  Is he the main reason, no.  Is he a big reason...yes.

He helps the run and the pass.

Again so what happens to Lorax and Milano when Star isnt on the field. They do Nothing right?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So than the thread should state Milano and Lorax are playing great no matter who the DT is. 

Or they are playing great because DT play has improved?

Look...I know your doing this because you dont like how much Star was paid.....that is your position and it is fine....if he was a liability then I could understand the complain but......

Again so what happens to Lorax and Milano when Star isnt on the field. They do Nothing right?

You are so dramatic.  

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Like I said then. The Title should say Milano and Lorax playing great ball no matter who the DT it 

No matter who the DT is.  Lets just put a bunch of street FA's out there and will still have our best run defense since 2004....

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Look...I know your doing this because you dont like how much Star was paid.....that is your position and it is fine....if he was a liability then I could understand the complain but......

You like paying 10M for average?

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You are so dramatic.  

No matter who the DT is.  Lets just put a bunch of street FA's out there and will still have our best run defense since 2004....

Now who is being a drama queen 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

We added to our DT rotation because the value behind it.  But not MJBobby...McDermott doesn't know how to assemble personnel on defense.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I also haven’t complained about Star in a long time. But to put Milano and Lorax who are playing very good football as some asinine justification for Star. Well gonna call it out. 

I also haven’t complained about Star in a long time. But to put Milano and Lorax who are playing very good football as some asinine justification for Star. Well gonna call it out. 

OK so I misunderstood...what you are trying to say is that our LB's are also playing great football and it is not soley on the improved play of our DT's