Hot Takes, Get Your Hot Takes Heeerrrre!!!

H2o

10 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

We are witnessing the Bills' new franchise quarterback in the making:  EJ Manuel! 

No, wait!

We are witnessing the Bills' new franchise quarterback in the making: Josh Allen! 

If the Bills win next week, then we are still going to the Super Bowl this year!

This is 2013-2014 all over again.

We get to the end of this season and don’t have a firm evaluation of Allen, spend numerous resources on offense to help Allen,  ignore the strong defense, then get 4 games into 2019 and realize he sucks, bench him for another career journeyman and Allen never plays meaningful snaps again. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillies said:

It really is.

My pecking order is:

CTC

HNC

GG

Problem with CTC is if you eat too much of it (guilty) you feel sick afterwards. I don't get the same feeling with GG. I'd move GG up to number 1 for that reason. HNC just isn't sweet enough unless you add more honey to it. But it also leaves you with sick feeling afterwards after the 4th bowl.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Why Allen is good, why Allen is bad, Why Allen is the worst ever, Fire McDermott, Fire Beane, Fire Daboll, McDermott for COY, Zay Jones is the biggest bust in Bills history, I have Mahomes' n*ts on my chin, It goes on, and on, and on........... So I say they should all be together and let those immersed in the takes which are hot be forced to sift through the 9,378 pages the pinned thread will become. :lol:

triple championship trophy !!!

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Problem with CTC is if you eat too much of it (guilty) you feel sick afterwards. I don't get the same feeling with GG. I'd move GG up to number 1 for that reason. HNC just isn't sweet enough unless you add more honey to it. But it also leaves you with sick feeling afterwards after the 4th bowl.

So funny. I don't usually eat a whole box at a time like you. :)

I will say I agree they changed the formula for HNC though, used to be sweeter.

Maybe cuz all the bees are dying and honey is more expensive. Who knows.

Yeah, can't really go wrong with GG either. Solid choice.