The ownership has no respect for us

Rebel101

18 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Lol, doing what on purpose? And no I think they are making decent moves for the long term. As long as Josh Allen succeeds. But I truly believe they had no intentions of trying to compete this year. And I’ve never posted in all caps. I don’t believe I have anyway 

Lol that was light. I’m from Jersey that’s how we joke with people. So maybe you should broaden your sense of humor. lol actually I am off today and it is beautiful outside. It is truly a beautiful day. How is yours going?

Not good. My 7 month old little girl is sick.

65 and sunny here as well

51 minutes ago, McBean said:

Not good. My 7 month old little girl is sick.

65 and sunny here as well

Damn that sucks sorry to hear that. My little girl was just sick acouple weeks ago it must be going around. My son didn’t get it tho . And I know the weather is beautiful 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Lurker said:

No, you really don't...

You are taking my words out of context so let me as you a question. Anderson is now the starting QB so let’s say Allen is out 3 weeks or even 2 weeks and we win 2 out of 3 games and Anderson is the reason we have won or he plays fairly well what should the front office do? Try to win as many games as possible or develop Allen? Allen I believe shouldn’t have ever been playing and I believe the only reason they didn’t keep AJM is so that when Allen started playing. which I believe was there plan all along. That fans wouldn’t start calling for the back up because no one here is going to be yelling to put in Peterman. Allen needs to sit and learn but now that he has started they need to keep him in but if we start winning shouldn’t the team try to win games? Or will they pull Anderson and put Allen back in? 

Edited by Rebel101

7 minutes ago, Dr. Fong said:

No matter how bad things get I'll never have a bad word to say about Mr. or Mrs. Pegula. They're the only reason the Bills are in Buffalo. Nobody else would have done what they've done.

Ralph Wilson had a lot to do with the team being in Buffalo. Pegula's aren't the only reason

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

Ralph Wilson had a lot to do with the team being in Buffalo. Pegula's aren't the only reason

That’s not true. There was multiple prospective owners that would have kept it in Buffalo. And the stadium contract isn’t up until 2022 with an opt out in 2020. Have they agreed to start build a new stadium yet? So don’t be so quick to judge. I hope it does stay but anything is possible 

1 minute ago, Rebel101 said:

That’s not true. There was multiple prospective owners that would have kept it in Buffalo. And the stadium contract isn’t up until 2022 with an opt out in 2020. Have they agreed to start build a new stadium yet? So don’t be so quick to judge. I hope it does stay but anything is possible 

You said the only reason the Bills are in Buffalo is the Pegula's. That is incorrect. The Bills wouldn't be in Buffalo if Wilson didn't start the franchise in 1960. The Pegula's just helped them remain plus the lease was very restrictive on moving the team when sold.

27 minutes ago, nucci said:

You said the only reason the Bills are in Buffalo is the Pegula's. That is incorrect. The Bills wouldn't be in Buffalo if Wilson didn't start the franchise in 1960. The Pegula's just helped them remain plus the lease was very restrictive on moving the team when sold.

Ummm I didn’t say the only reason the Bills are in Buffalo is the Pegulas those words never came out my mouth or off my finger tips lol....you quoted the wrong person lol...I think I might have quoted the wrong person as well because I was trying to say something to the guy who said he loved the pegulas for keeping bills in Buf

49 minutes ago, Dr. Fong said:

No matter how bad things get I'll never have a bad word to say about Mr. or Mrs. Pegula. They're the only reason the Bills are in Buffalo. Nobody else would have done what they've done.

That’s not true. There was multiple prospective owners that would have kept it in Buffalo. And the stadium contract isn’t up until 2022 with an opt out in 2020. Have they agreed to start build a new stadium yet? So don’t be so quick to judge. I hope it does stay but anything is possible 

Edited by Rebel101

1 hour ago, Dr. Fong said:
13 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Ummm I didn’t say the only reason the Bills are in Buffalo is the Pegulas those words never came out my mouth or off my finger tips lol....you quoted the wrong person lol...I think I might have quoted the wrong person as well because I was trying to say something to the guy who said he loved the pegulas for keeping bills in Buf

That’s not true. There was multiple prospective owners that would have kept it in Buffalo. And the stadium contract isn’t up until 2022 with an opt out in 2020. Have they agreed to start build a new stadium yet? So don’t be so quick to judge. I hope it does stay but anything is possible 

No matter how bad things get I'll never have a bad word to say about Mr. or Mrs. Pegula. They're the only reason the Bills are in Buffalo. Nobody else would have done what they've done. Sorry, got confused as others joined in...Getting old and stuff...Sorry again

Edited by nucci

17 hours ago, Augie said:

You’re doing this on purpose, aren’t you? The last post I saw from you was, I believe, in all caps. Now you write a novel with one period. 

They have no obligation to us. We vote with our feet. Stay or walk out. I’m in, and I like the current FO. I love the idea of looking at the big picture and the long term. 

What's with all the punctuation, dude?

17 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You know how much the Pegulas hate Buffalo?  They bought both teams just to keep them here.  The monsters!

And to think they also built state of the art training facilities out of their own pocket for both of them?

18 hours ago, Augie said:

You’re doing this on purpose, aren’t you? The last post I saw from you was, I believe, in all caps. Now you write a novel with one period. 

Lol. This is the same guy that was mad about the draft hats.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Haha (+1) 1