The ownership has no respect for us

Rebel101

2 hours ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Yeah...that whole spending $1.3B to keep the Bills and Sabres in WNY in perpetuity is completely disrespectful.

Is that going to be the war cry in Buffalo sports forever?

We really have no business with major league sports teams but we do thanks to Terry Pegula, so just shut up, be thankful, and who cares how bad they are!  

Do you set goals this low in your personal life too?

I’d argue the opposite.

As painful as the drought was, we never really went through a true rebuild.  For any Breaking Bad fans, it was all half measures.

And we stayed mediocre.  Rarely terrible,  never very good.

THIS is a rebuild.  I think we’ll be happier having finally gone through one.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

I understand we are in a rebuild...

Pretty clearly you do not.

Looks like I picked a good week to be out of the country on vacation, the tears of TBD have probably flooded all the way up to Vermont by now!  I should check in with the crew...

Until then, back to what’s important here  - vino ????

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

I understand we are in a rebuild and we had 50 something million in dead money and they want to build a roster how they want but they’ve also cut players to that shouldn’t have that just flat out made us less competitive and it’s impossible that McBeane is this incompetent they have blatantly made us much worse with no intentions of competing this year which means they don’t care about putting out a finished product and know us loyal Buffalo Bills fans will still make them money. I understand it’s nod to the future but they should also have an obligation to us to try and win as many games as possible 

Good thing you were able to sneak a period in there.. I was getting worried 

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

His Whammy Burger doesn't look like the picture!

falling down burger.png

I am the proud owner of two whammy weeinies I have from my youth.  Double fisted during good games.  Kidding about the later.  Perfect condition but not worth much it seems.  

5 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

I understand we are in a rebuild and we had 50 something million in dead money and they want to build a roster how they want but they’ve also cut players to that shouldn’t have that just flat out made us less competitive and it’s impossible that McBeane is this incompetent they have blatantly made us much worse with no intentions of competing this year which means they don’t care about putting out a finished product and know us loyal Buffalo Bills fans will still make them money. I understand it’s nod to the future but they should also have an obligation to us to try and win as many games as possible 

You’re doing this on purpose, aren’t you? The last post I saw from you was, I believe, in all caps. Now you write a novel with one period. 

They have no obligation to us. We vote with our feet. Stay or walk out. I’m in, and I like the current FO. I love the idea of looking at the big picture and the long term. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Rebel101 said:

Bro, commas. Learn to use them. 

Edited by Watkins90
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Has anyone figured out what the “Process” is. It seems to change weekly. 

It's a metaphor for anything anybody wants their agenda to be. 

4 hours ago, Búfalo Blanco said:

I know I'm beating the dead colt here, as this has been stated across multiple threads before. However, PUNCTUATION SON!!!! An exclamation point, a period, even a comma helps me take you somewhat seriously. AP English wasn't an option at your local city school, I assume?

Android voice text recognition. It's how you drive and TBD son

6 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Houston Astros fans in 2013.

I live in Houston and I know that they had to bring in Nolan Ryan’s son (Baseball guru)to help clean up the mess and find good players. 

Hopefully the Bills owners will bring in a “football guru” Because the coach and GM are in over their head. 

Edited by popcornpam