NFL Broadcast Maps Week 7 Released - How to Watch and Listen to Bills vs. Colts

5 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Ugh. Almost thankful it won't be shown local for me. I'd rather listen to Murph and Kelso than them.

Careful what you wish for.  Listened to Murph and Kelso this week and it was disgusting. Someone needs to tell Murph to stay home when he’s sick. Every time he spoke I thought I was going to puke, missed half the calls due to taking off headphones. Sadly I was happy it didn’t go into OT.....couldn’t take it any longer.

I have loved listening to games on the radio for 30yrs but this was unbearable.

9 hours ago, SNICE said:

Careful what you wish for.  Listened to Murph and Kelso this week and it was disgusting. Someone needs to tell Murph to stay home when he’s sick. Every time he spoke I thought I was going to puke, missed half the calls due to taking off headphones. Sadly I was happy it didn’t go into OT.....couldn’t take it any longer.

I have loved listening to games on the radio for 30yrs but this was unbearable.

Yeah, I know Murph sounded like he was sick this particular week, but that's not the norm. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to NFL Broadcast Maps Week 7 Released - Dedes and Archuleta Calling Bills vs. Colts on CBS

Bills vs. Colts: How to Watch, Listen, Plus Things to Know Before Kickoff

CXPvlKJT?format=jpg&name=600x314

Sal Maiorana, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

► Kickoff: 1 p.m.

► Where: Lucas Oil Stadium.

► Network TV: CBS, channel 8. Spero Dedes, play-by-play; Adam Archuleta, analyst.

► Satellite TV: DIRECTV channel 706.

► Satellite radio: Sirius – 127 (Buffalo), 108 (Indianapolis); XM 388 (Buffalo), 228 (Indianapolis).

► Bills radio network: WCMF 96.5 FM and WROC 950 AM in Rochester; WGR 550 AM in Buffalo; FAN 590 AM in Toronto; WTKW 99.5 FM and WTKV 105.5 FM in Syracuse. John Murphy, play-by-play; Mark Kelso, analyst; Sal Capaccio, sideline reporter.

23 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

Glad Fox has the Saints/Ravens game in the late window. I'm Cowboy-ed out already.

No kidding. Freaking Cowboys on late game here in BUF ( and it looks like most everywhere else) practically every week this season. Who decides this crap anyway?