What positions would you draft? Forget about free agency for now

SJDK

Let’s forget about free agency for a second and discuss how we would spend our draft picks after this past game. 

Rounds:

1.left tackle who could play right if Dawkins holds on

2.WR

3. Guard

4.Guard

4.Center

5.WR

5.TACKLE

6.WR

7. Corner ( we always take one)

7. Center

i hope we bring in all the above in free agency as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SJDK said:

Let’s forget about free agency for a second and discuss how we would spend our draft picks after this past game. 

Rounds:

2.WR

3. Guard

4.Guard

4.Center

5.WR

5.TACKLE

6.WR

7. Center

I guess you pretty much nail it in your post.

29 minutes ago, SJDK said:

Rounds:

2.WR

3. Guard

4.Guard

4.Center

5.WR

5.TACKLE

6.WR

7. Center

I think this staff will protect Allen with veteran OL in FA, I'd say our 1st rounder will be a WR since there doesn't seem to be any WR1 options in FA.

• Like (+1) 1

Quarterback, offensive line, Wr.

Allen is clearly not the answer.   Rookie or not, you don't go multiple games in the NFL with sub 100 yards passing in today's league. 

Allen was a mistake. Correct it by drafting another Qb and save us 3 wasted years. 

Worst case scenario we suck another year.   Best case scenario we have a good back up in Allen or we get good trade bait. 

Trade down for sure, then I'd take the best center in the draft. I'd do whatever it takes to build a power run team, plug in the next Nick Mangold prospect and pound the ball. I think Dawkins and Mills have been acceptable, but all three spots inside are dire. A center would give Allen a clean pocket to step up in and hopefully open up some running lanes at the same time. I'd keep Bodine as our backup guy, everyone else on the interior can hit the road.

• Like (+1) 2

Assuming players at the right value were available when we had a pick ...

1) RT/WR

2) WR/RT

3) C

4) OLB

4) G

5) CB

6) G

6) WR

7) Depth

7) Depth

2 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Quarterback, offensive line, Wr.

Allen is clearly not the answer.   Rookie or not, you don't go multiple games in the NFL with sub 100 yards passing in today's league. 

Eli Manning says hi. And he was taken out for most of the first half of the season and had a better supporting cast.

Thinking a final answer can be seen now says more about your reasoning than it does about Allen.

Emmanuel Hall, WR, Missouri
Height: 6-1. Weight: 196.
Projected 40 Time: 4.40.
Projected Round (2019): 1-3.

10/6/18: On the year, Hall has 18 receptions for 430 yards and three touchdowns. However, he was shut out against Georgia while dealing with an injury that sapped him of his speed.

8/28/18: According to NFL teams' preseason data provided by team sources, Hall checks in at 6-foot-1, 196 pounds. He is said to run the 40 in 4.40 seconds. His arms measure at 33.5 inches, his hands at 9.5 inches, and his wing span at 80.38 inches.

Hall was a big-play threat for Missouri in 2017, as his speed to stretch the field was a real problem for defenses. He averaged 25 yards per reception with 817 yards and eight touchdowns coming on only 33 catches. Sources say Hall has motivation issues and needs to improve his hands due to his problem with dropped passes. That being said, they said he is very fast and there is no doubt he can run.

Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State
Height: 6-4. Weight: 304.
Projected 40 Time: 5.05.
Projected Round (2019): 1-3.

10/13/18: Jenkins has been a steady blocker in the middle of the Mississippi State offensive line this season. Overall, he had an impressive game against Auburn as Bulldogs quarterback Nick Fitzgerald had a lot of success running behind Jenkins.

At the point of attack, Jenkins is quick to the second level and does a nice job of beating defenders to a spot to wall them off. He is quick, agile, and athletic on the inside with the ability to fire to the second level. Jenkins is very effective at double-team combo blocks with guards and is reliable to get gaps open with his double-team skills. In pass protection, Jenkins has a good anchor with the size to handle bull rushes. He may not grade out as a first-round pick, but he could be a good second-day selection who is a plug-and-play
starter in the NFL.

8/28/18: According to NFL teams' preseason data provided by team sources, Jenkins checks in at 6-foot-4, 304 pounds. He is said to run the 40 in a quick 5.05 seconds. His arms measure at 34.25 inches, his hands at 10.13 inches, and his wing span at 83.38 inches.

Jenkins is a athletic and quick interior blocker who has been very impressive for the Bulldogs over the past two seasons. Sources who have done some advance work for the 2019 NFL Draft say that Jenkins has impressed them and possesses early-round potential. Jenkins has good size to be a starting center in the NFL, and it will be interesting to see how he handles the change in offense under the new Mississippi State coaching staff.
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2019C.php#qlu9jZwyVt95qIgl.99

After these two, BPA

First of all you simply CAN'T forget about FA. It comes before the NFL Draft and will play a big role in what the Bills plans for the draft turn out to be. From what we have seen so far this season the Bills appear to be in pretty good shape defensively and can supplement what they have via FA.It would be helpful to find out what Wyatt Teller brings to the table by giving him some playing time as the rest of this season winds down. I can't believe that anyone would seriously suggest drafting a RT with the #1 draft pick. Assuming Dawkins stays healthy he has to be regarded as the starting LT both now and for the foreseeable future. WR would seem to be the most likely pick at this point with the idea that the Bills can sign a couple of viable FA WR's between now and the draft.