On the positive side at least we aren’t the Raiders

Hey we tried! McD is too good of a coach to let his roster tank. Those dudes are giving up, our guys are playing their ***es off Sunday. And then he turns around and plays Peterman. Don't let him and Beane ruin your career McD ?. You're letting enablers ruin your talent to lead trash to the playoffs. 

He's like a talented person that keeps relapsing. Take control! And get the best OC you can get and don't think about offense ever. Be the Sean McVay of defense and find your Son of Bum

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Hey we tried! McD is too good of a coach to let his roster tank. Those dudes are giving up, our guys are playing their ***es off Sunday. And then he turns around and plays Peterman. Don't let him and Beane ruin your career McD ?. You're letting enablers ruin your talent to lead trash to the playoffs. 

He's like a talented person that keeps relapsing. Take control! And get the best OC you can get and don't think about offense ever. Be the Sean McVay of defense and find your Son of Bum

This is I think the only one of your posts that I have actually understanded and agreed with. Bravo.

30 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Dumpster Fire is an understatement 

How dare you suggest a team is more miserable than the Bills!

How dare you take away from the luscious, glorious misery that some Bills fans must show to the world!

Hush, and be miserable. Or be mocked for not giving in to the wonderful, delicious misery.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Love the “ at least we’re not  blank “ threads . 

Hey it’s all about perspective when the rebuild bulldozer is busy crushing playoff dreams 

46 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

What's weird about Gruden/Carr thing. Is Carr was one of the reasons

Chucky took the job. 

Exactly—he was having trouble containing himself with all of the preseason interviews concerning how he couldn’t wait to match up with this kid—oh, and last I checked, Gruden is an offensive guy considered a QB savant and workaholic film cruncher genius (I did enjoy watching his corny QB camp show I admit) and yet the results so far are worse than McBeane’s rebuild. How does that square with the logic usually employed by the Negative Nancy contingents on TBD that McD doesn’t know offense so is doomed to fail with JA? 

• Like (+1) 1

Their first mistake was that insane deal they gave to Gruden. They can barely afford it; no way they dump him and end up paying two head coaches at once. 

The whole Mack situation was stupid, but I feel like maybe there was more to it than just Gruden botching it.

Also, it's nice to know that the Cards are giving the Bills some competition as the worst offense in the league. There's actually a few statistical categories that the Bills aren't last in, thanks to them.