Tremaine Edmunds has played every single defensive snap through 6 games

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

But no Tre' White then, no?

That's the thing that most fans probably do not see.  Even though just about any position is less sexy than QB a FO has to consider the probability of success of each prospect.  Again, I would ask if Mahomes would be who he is to this point in Buffalo with our staff and not be able to sit and learn unlike KC.

55 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Lmao yeah on defense. Our offense is even worse than it was last year if you can believe that

Unfortunately I do. Last year was great compared to this. Tyrod was serviceable. This is stupid. 

1 hour ago, FearLess Price said:

Lmao yeah on defense. Our offense is even worse than it was last year if you can believe that

Wood retiring and Incognito doing whatever he was doing, was unforeseen, and really messed everything up.

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Star has been a gigantic (no pun intended) help to this defense 

Yep. Star has been doing exactly what he was signed to do. Helping Hughes and Murphy and the rest of the DEs, too. He's just what we needed. We paid a pretty penny but there just aren't a lot of dudes who can do what he does. I liked the signing when it happened and like it now.

47 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Unfortunately I do. Last year was great compared to this. Tyrod was serviceable. This is stupid. 

Right, I get why we couldnt Keep Tyrod but damn...NP and Derek Anderson?

Id rather have Tyrod start until Tallrod morphs into Jallen and starts slinging the ball around.

32 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Wood retiring and Incognito doing whatever he was doing, was unforeseen, and really messed everything up.

Thats the thing, we knew Wood was retiring early in FA. We did nothing. Incognito was the stone cold stunner out of nowhere. Also we shouldve Started Allen from day 1 of TC. We wasted all those reps on QBs that will never start for us.

1 hour ago, FearLess Price said:

Thats the thing, we knew Wood was retiring early in FA. We did nothing. Incognito was the stone cold stunner out of nowhere. Also we shouldve Started Allen from day 1 of TC. We wasted all those reps on QBs that will never start for us.

I understand all of that.

We just couldn't fill every hole all at once.

Going into the draft our biggest needs were at QB & LB, and we only had so much money to spend in free agency. Yes, I wish we had targeted more O-Linemen in the draft, but I'm not upset about the picks of Allen, Edmunds & Phillips.

We have to bite the bullet this year, even if it cracks all of our teeth. Next off season is when things will change.

25 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I understand all of that.

We just couldn't fill every hole all at once.

Going into the draft our biggest needs were at QB & LB, and we only had so much money to spend in free agency. Yes, I wish we had targeted more O-Linemen in the draft, but I'm not upset about the picks of Allen, Edmunds & Phillips.

We have to bite the bullet this year, even if it cracks all of our teeth. Next off season is when things will change.

I agree. I loved the Edmunds and Phillips picks. Im not gonna lie I was rooting for us to grab the Chosen Rosen at QB. JA is just so raw it looked like it was gonna be a year or 2 before we could pick stuff off the JA tree. Then the Vikings game happens and everyone gets their hopes up, then the GB game brings everyone back down to earth. As long as we help JA in the draft and FA, the results should come in a little quicker. Also I think Edmunds is gonna be an All Pro at this rate, if he can stay healthy, the kid has improved every game.

• Like (+1) 1