Tremaine Edmunds has played every single defensive snap through 6 games

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I love his progress. Only thing I worry about is the “rookie wall.”  Kiko played every defensive snap at MLB as a rookie as well, and I recall he got really worn down the second half of the season...

I think Kiko got worn down because he was undersized playing inside in Mike Pettine's 3-4. He got banged around a good bit. Tremaine's size and girth help him and he's basically been free to the ball. Our front line, especially Star, has done a great job of eating up blockers allowing Edmunds and Milano to be free to the ball. I think Edmunds will be fine. I love what I've seen so far and his potential is through the roof. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think Kiko got worn down because he was undersized playing inside in Mike Pettine's 3-4. He got banged around a good bit. Tremaine's size and girth help him and he's basically been free to the ball. Our front line, especially Star, has done a great job of eating up blockers allowing Edmunds and Milano to be free to the ball. I think Edmunds will be fine. I love what I've seen so far and his potential is through the roof. 

Star has been a gigantic (no pun intended) help to this defense 

• Like (+1) 2

So I heard Edmunds is the youngest starting MLB (let alone delivering the plays) since the NFL merger.... Is this tru? The announcers are very uniformed about the Bills. Usually bring up the music City miracle and some "fun facts" an intern posts about Bills players

Mind you I only catch the Nationally televised Bills game from Texas. They've played quite a few!

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

So I heard Edmunds is the youngest starting MLB (let alone delivering the plays) since the NFL merger.... Is this tru? The announcers are very uniformed about the Bills. Usually bring up the music City miracle and some "fun facts" an intern posts about Bills players

Mind you I only catch the Nationally televised Bills game from Texas. They've played quite a few!

I would assume yes since most players aren't that young in the NFL (usually 21-22 I'd guess) when they enter the league.  He was drafted when he was 19 so he has only been 20 for a  ~5 months.  Kiko was drafted when he was 22 for perspective and he turned 23 in August.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I would assume yes since most players aren't that young in the NFL (usually 21-22 I'd guess) when they enter the league.  He was drafted when he was 19 so he has only been 20 for a  ~5 months.  Kiko was drafted when he was 22 for perspective and he turned 23 in August.

It's honestly hard to fact check. It's just very believable

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

It's honestly hard to fact check. It's just very believable

Yea that's not exactly something you punch into google and find in the first few pages.  Either way, happy he's with us and like watching what he is doing.  I did see him make 1 or 2 bad moves yesterday but the more reps he gets it seems the better he gets.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yes

7 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Good stuff. Coming along nicely. Still wish we wouldn’t have traded up, but we probably had to in order to get him.

He would have been gone if we didn't move up.  Dallas would gave taken him.  Also, he is supposed to be the Luke Kecheley McD needs on D.  He just needs a little time and he should get there!

7 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Yea that's not exactly something you punch into google and find in the first few pages.  Either way, happy he's with us and like watching what he is doing.  I did see him make 1 or 2 bad moves yesterday but the more reps he gets it seems the better he gets.

It's funny how that works....the Tremaine posts seem to be a lot different than they were after preseason and Week 1 ?‍♂️

6 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

So it is quite possible that both Star & Trent Murphy were positive signings?

Looks like it! Both have been really good for the pass rush productivity 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Is he starting?

Starting at LB in KC is like starting at WR in Buffalo 

• Haha (+1) 5