MNF: SF vs. GB at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN

Who Wins Tonight?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I got that!  ?!  But I do feel bad because NP is a believer in Christ.  

Yeah it sucks for him, but I think at this point, he's damaged on the field. After making a great play, he falls apart under pressure and throws the game away. Liking Nate as a person and wanting him on the field are different things. I wish he could be successful. Him and Allen are likable kids. Whether they become good QB's, who knows? Right now it doesn't look good for Peterman.

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Did C.J. Beathard just drop 24 points in the first half on the team that shut out the Bills for an entire game?  

In this day and age, you would have to work hard to put together a more disastrous offense that what McBeane has assembled. Will anyone be held accountable?

Unfortunately, NO. Seems there is no accountability for the offense. But I'm sure Hughes gave them an earful yesterday. How no one got the ax today is mind-numbing. I'm anxious to see who they bring in tomorrow, since Tuesday is bottom feeder roster roulette day.

7 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

that's right.  75% of NFL QB's surpass Allen's game totals in the 1st quarter. By halftime they amass his season total. 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Man, how did they book a hot band like Garbage???

Korn was already booked 

12 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Unfortunately, NO. Seems there is no accountability for the offense. But I'm sure Hughes gave them an earful yesterday. How no one got the ax today is mind-numbing. I'm anxious to see who they bring in tomorrow, since Tuesday is bottom feeder roster roulette day.

Serious question: which position is McBeane worse at evaluating, WR or QB?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

His third choice will be awesome

Third time's a charm, right?  Not sure I want to give McD a third time.  Hire an offensive consultant and let them make the call.