Trade benjamin now

nero1

I believe that we should trade Benjamin for whatever we can get. Zay jones is outplaying him as well as Holmes (cough!cough!). Maybe the other receivers will step up without him. As noted He's slow and doesn't run good routes.

11 minutes ago, nero1 said:

I believe that we should trade Benjamin for whatever we can get. Zay jones is outplaying him as well as Holmes (cough!cough!). Maybe the other receivers will step up without him. As noted He's slow and doesn't run good routes.

You don't need to let us know when you cough, it's not necessary(fart , fart, fart)

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, nero1 said:

I think we might get a bag of pucks for him

• Like (+1) 1

He's a free agent at the end of the year and he's under performing.   He's not worth shyte in a trade. 

The only card his agent can play once he's a FA is to blame the lack of production on the Bills QB and OC.  Someone will buy that.

Edited by keepthefaith

25 minutes ago, nero1 said:

Stop

23 minutes ago, In Nate We Trust said:

He is underachieving but it is important the rookie has a few guys that can make plays. He looked ok yesterday. Not ready to give up on him yet. We will know a lot about him over the next two weeks at Indy and on Monday Night Football against the Pats. I bet he shows up the next few weeks.

What difference does it make?  Its not going to make Josh Allen's year and we're not going to resign him after the season.  May as well be gone...

11 minutes ago, boater said:

When a post subject line contains the word NOW:

• Someone should be fired over Mahomes NOW
  • Fire McDermott and Bean NOW
  • Trade Benjamin NOW

What a pathetic world of instant gratification we live in. Sick.

Someone should see to my demands, no matter how preposterous, NOW!!!11!!1!!!

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, nero1 said:

...and I'd bet the suitors line is at least 42 blocks long........seriously?...............

He's fat. He's lazy. He plays small. But (and hate it all you want) he finally made a couple decent plays yesterday just before Josh went down. As he is now, I do not want him resigned. We can upgrade in the off season. But for now, he's who we have. And with the lack of cap space we aren't making very many in season moves. 

45 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I think we might get a bag of pucks for him

I doubt you get half a bag for him, and they’ve been chewed on by puppies. And the bag has a hole. 

I’m shocked he’s not showing more given the contract year, but maybe he figures he has enough money already.... It appears that Zay is the stable one, go figure. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I doubt you get half a bag for him, and they’ve been chewed on by puppies. And the bag has a hole. 

I’m shocked he’s not showing more given the contract year, but maybe he figures he has enough money already.... It appears that Zay is the stable one, go figure. 

Benjamin is like you,Aug,he hates the cold and snow.He'll be at home next year in Miami and he will put up some big numbers like he did at Florida St.