McDermott hangs up on Schopp and Bulldog

Just happened so I don't have any links. But I found it very out of character for him. He didn't seem to appreciate questions about Peterman and how an offense should operate.

EDIT: I should state it wasn't mid interview. At the end where they do their regular closing - he hung up on them during the goodbyes. It was clearly intentional. Listen in the audio vault when available.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

Mcdermott won't last another 2 years here. he just can't cut it as an NFL coach. 

He won't get fired next offseason but i can see him getting axed mid season next year. He is officially on the hotseat if he trots out Peterman vs the colts 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

It was the first time they have ever really pressed him and he didn't like it.  McDermott was snappy with them the whole time and once told Schopp "I'm not sure what your asking" in a condescending tone.  Then hung up without saying goodbye haha.

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

No that's not really true Mike said thanks Sean. The interview was over he just didn't say bye

He’s from Philly, right? Oddly enough all the people I work with from NJ or Philly don’t say bye at the end of phone conversations. They just hang up.