McDermott hangs up on Schopp and Bulldog

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just listened and all heard was a guy who sounded like he just lost a heartbreaker of a game and his starting QB to injury, and was being forced to talk to a know-nothing prick of a talk show host. 

The clip I heard cut off right after they said thanks, so didn’t hear him hang up, but thought he was polite albeit sounded like he needed a beer and a nap. 

Link and timestamp if you got it please?

3 hours ago, BillsVet said:

It was criminal for McBeane to enter this season with Peterman the starter and a rookie backing him up. Knowing how often QBs get injured and Peterman's play last year, is it that hard to acknowledge you need a third option? Is it worth having another backup LB or DB on the 53 man roster over another QB with a depth chart like that?

THIS... THIS!!!! SO THIS... How in the HELL do you not put a veteran on the depth chart? I fully expected it to be McCarron, Allen, and then Peterman, but of COURSE we CUT McCarron and leave two young guys out to twist in the wind.

Things had better change after this season. They are bringing in nothing but former Panthers players, and if that is their solution going forward and make more horrible decisions like this one, it's gonna get REALLY UGLY... like starting Peterman in any more games ugly. Step UP or step OUT!