McDermott hangs up on Schopp and Bulldog

1 minute ago, In Nate We Trust said:

You will be surprised at home many people still believe in Peterman. He has the tools. He just needs to learn to protect the ball. He will be a backup for a decade in this league.

34 minutes ago

Wtf, are Putin’s trollbot farms now descending on NFL fan message boards?

• Haha (+1) 9

the modern NFL is all about offense and having a great QB who can distribute the ball to playmakers...

this "great defense" will get lit up for 30+ vs NE on MNF, so what's the point?

Build a great offense that scores 30 a game, field a defense that can make the other team punt a few times and maybe get a turnover and you're going to win 11+ games.

Build a great defense and field an offense that can barely string together 2 first downs and you're going to win 5 games

• Like (+1) 11

2 minutes ago, In Nate We Trust said:

You will be surprised at home many people still believe in Peterman. He has the tools. He just needs to learn to protect the ball. He will be a backup for a decade in this league.

I really don't care what Peterman's family thinks.

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Just happened so I don't have any links. But I found it very out of character for him. He didn't seem to appreciate questions about Peterman and how an offense should operate.

McDermott's a p***y

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well I would hang up on them too if they questioned what I was doing as an NFL head coach by two radio hosts.

Even if they were valid questions about how the team is playing?

Didn't sound like he hung up, but was definitely short with his responses.  

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

He always says bye. It's been the same closing every week. It was clearly *pause* *click* and he was salty the whole time.

I agree that he definitely seemed salty. But to say he hung up on them is a little strong the interview was over

4 minutes ago, In Nate We Trust said:

This guy is a troll. Look at his posts. He just joined. Someone let the admins know.

Hanging up on the Buffalo Bills' flagship station apparently is now part of the process.

You all may recall how McCoach treated Sal in a press conference a few weeks back.  There appears to be a bit of a dark side to this guy . . . .

• Like (+1) 1