Peterman Could Play in Indy

billsfan_34

3 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i know, i don't get it. he can put on a classic 80 yd. drive for a score in 2 min. , but i think the problem is that he decided to make his brand by getting rid of the ball quick and it's bit him in the ass. i don't know if those 2  picks were due to play calling or the aforementioned,  but i'm a sucker and would love for nate to be able to come out in a game that wasn't affected by weather or desperation and see him operate. i think he can still be a frank reichish backup.i   just think there's more there. sorry...flame away

He did come out in a game not affected by weather or desperation... Which I wouldn't even say Houston was a desperation situation. You just made a bunch of excuses for him.

He had that chance in LA, he played awful. He played awful in Baltimore. Flacco had no problem throwing in that rain. He played awful again in Houston, but I guess you have built in excuses for your point since you probably consider them to be bad weather or desperation.

I'm sorry, the guy is bad. It's not flaming when you make a point that you can't defend at all and everyone is scratching their heads. I don't understand it. Let him go, he's not Frank Reich. Their will probably never be another Frank Reich because of how teams handle the QB position now.

5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah this is where I'm at with it. I can't think of a single benefit of Anderson playing. I mean I would only start Peterman until Allen is recovered from the injury but that could be a game or 2 where he can just watch some film.

But why not just grab somebody waiting for a job if this is the scenario? Peterman might be the worst QB to ever suit up in the history of the NFL. That ain’t hyperbole, the stats support it. Why not ditch Peterman and grab anybody available for a spot start?

Seriously Is this Stockolm Syndrome or something? How tf does anybody think Nate Peterman is a capable NFL QB at this point??!  What more do you all need to see???

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The Bills defense was good just 4 years ago...

What is it with these crap takes? They were top 3 when Orton was sliding behind the line of scrimmage

Idk if you heard his post game, but it is maddening to me... Petermans post game. I'm starting to think he is diabolical. Coming out with this I'm a child of God and all this stuff.... Is he !@#$ing nuts? He injected religion into his post game, out of no where. Does he always do this in face to face interactions? I think he's playing McDermott.

Look I'm pretty strong in my faith. I respect most of those who are. But when you start going off rambling about your religion when asked about your job performance, I start to think you're nuts or you're whacked. 

Said "maybe" 1 of the best defenses in a long time. Majority of your post are crap, don't come calling my post crap when that's basically what you spew on a regular basis Charlie. Maybe read slower next time before you go calling other peoples post crap.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

WTF did you think was going to happen if Allent got hurt?  NP was the backup...he sucks, and now he may have to play if Allen cant because Derek just got here.  

Speaking for myself....this is why I am pissed.  We all knew what would happen if Allen got hurt, but apparently the Bills didn't.  For crying out loud, they went how many games with just Allen and Peterman as your QBs?  The guy they now want to play has been with the team a week?  We've been screaming for a vet QB since forever.   It's frustrating from a fans point of view, when we can see the problems, but the guys getting paid to do it can't.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You guys need to calm down.  Bunch of whining on this board.  What did you think was going to happen if Allent got hurt?  NP was the backup...he sucks, and now he may have to play if Allen cant because Derek just got here.  If Derek can get up to speed enough on the playbook before the game (assuming Allen cant go) then I bet he plays.  But if not, there is no one else that can.  They cant sign or trade for a guy, they wont know the offense to play this weekend.  

This isnt Madden where you can plug and play a guy instantly at any position.  I swear, this board has lost all touch with reality, logic, sanity and reasoning this year.  One minute, you love McD...Josh gets hurt now you want him fired.  I mean its absurd.  

McD is doing a great job, our only issue is the talent on the offensive side of the ball is bad THIS season.  Yet, he has 2-2 in our last 4 games, and had Allen not got hurt, quite possibly we would have beaten the Texans and would have been 3-1 in our last 4 with a total lack of talent on the offense.  

I mean seriously, HTF can you guys keep crapping on McD.? This season is going to be rough ALL YEAR on offense because there isn’t enough talent on it.  So R-E-L-A-X and go Bills.  

Thats not out only issue- special teams is garbage and Daboll’s system is less than college level. Other than that, everything is peachy. In all seriousness, no one expected to win much this year- next year we should get some shiny new toys.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

And that really would be deserved.  It's not just that Peterman threw a pick-6.  It's that he threw the same pick he threw in San Diego and Jacksonville - on a route his ability to throw was called into question during pre-draft scouting.  Peterman can stand up and say "it's something I have to learn from" but what signs of learning does he show?

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

And that really would be deserved.  It's not just that Peterman threw a pick-6.  It's that he threw the same pick he threw in San Diego and Jacksonville - on a route his ability to throw was called into question during pre-draft scouting.  Peterman can stand up and say "it's something I have to learn from" but what signs of learning does he show?

Her report is not at all surprising but I do wonder who her source is. I’ve never seen her report on the Bills before, and there have been very few leaks since mcbeane took over. I wonder if she truly has a direct source or if she’s reading all the stuff out there and drawing pretty logical conclusions.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Her report is not at all surprising but I do wonder who her source is. I’ve never seen her report on the Bills before, and there have been very few leaks since mcbeane took over. I wonder if she truly has a direct source or if she’s reading all the stuff out there and drawing pretty logical conclusions.

Good point about the lack of previous reports on the Bills.  Maybe she developed a source who got frustrated and dished on this, as folks do when they're heartsick or frustrated.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm thinking it could possibly be a player in the locker room who has just had enough of Peterman and wants to get this out.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

If Peterman starts is it fair to say the over/under on INT's he throws is 4?

Would you take the over or the under?

I am cursed with this team, I lost in FFL because other guy I was playing had Houstons defense and I lost by 2 points because of the Peterman pick 6. Now this week the guy I am playing has Indys defense and Peterman is probably starting. This is a 500$ FFL with 10$    transaction fees, come on Bills help me out here.