Peterman Could Play in Indy

billsfan_34

7 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Nowhere has it been said that Peterman is likely the starter. As one of two available QBs - it's possible he plays. But I think the probability of Derek Anderson starting after only being here for a week is much higher.

I fixed the title- my bad- sorry. I gotta a feeling he will play thou. 

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Andy Dalton bought McDermott and Beane a mulligan year.

How else can you explain building such a lopsided roster?

The defense has been very good, and it's true you can't build everything at once. Personally I would build offense first since if you can score 30+ every week all your defense needs to do is force 1-2 punts or get a turnover and you win.

Are you sure? We can always fire McDermott and hire a new coach! And then our new coach can trade away Tredavious White and Micah Hyde because they are not his guys! :D

• Sad 1

I swear to God if I see Peterman take one more snap I will become one of those Billspolar posters I'm always laughing at. I will recant every single defense I have made for McDermott in any situation and start a go fund me page for a "Fire McDermott" billboard in which I would be a chief contributor. Ok maybe not all of that, but I would be mad af. If they're smart they would start Anderson and rest Allen for a week or two, if Anderson is up to speed on the playbook. I would rather have Shady, Ivory, and Murphy line up in the backfield to run the Wildcat for the rest of the season than EVER IN MY LIFE see Peterman take one more snap

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

HC? He's more than that.

The guy was running the franchise until Beane got here and may very well still be running it.?

He went from DC to running an NFL franchise thanks to Terry and Kim. ?

Just a steep learning curve for the Pegulas who don't have a clue what they are doing 

They should've hired Herm Edwards. At least the pressers would be watchable lol

Edited by Threedollabills
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, In Nate We Trust said:

Why? Peterman played well against Indy in the snow. He played well against Texans until last drive. He looks good at times. The teams he looks bad against have elite pass rushers. He just needs to learn to protect the ball. He is a 2nd year backup QB, not a first rounder earning millions.

One of every nine passes goes to the other team. Nathan Peterman cannot play in the league. Period. In the conversation as the worst starting QB to ever take an NFL field. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

This is going to be a disaster of epic proportions if he starts- what a mess!

Soooo....starting the year with this WR core and bottom feeder offensive line wasnt a disaster?

Like....Peterman starting the rest of the year is the best thing for this organization. 

Just now, Ramza86 said:

Soooo....starting the year with this WR core and bottom feeder offensive line wasnt a disaster?

Like....Peterman starting the rest of the year is the best thing for this organization. 

Just because all of those other guys suck doesn't mean Nasty Nate doesn't suck too.

1 minute ago, Ramza86 said:

Oh I never said that- our WR corps is a bunch of bottom feeders.

Peterman wont start the rest of the year

4 minutes ago, In Nate We Trust said:

Garbage take. He is a young QB with a bad offensive line and bad receivers. He brought the team back from a deficit yesterday and he played well against Indy. He has show plenty of signs he can play. Young QB's make bad decisions all the time. He just needs to learn to protect the ball. Teams shut the run down against the Bills. It isn't like he has a ton of open receivers he is missing.

It's the same pass over and over again - exactly. If you can't learn from your mistakes or know your limitations, especially at this level, you don't belong in the NFL. 

Image result for seinfeld steinbrenner hire this man