Peterman Could Play in Indy

billsfan_34

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Her report is not at all surprising but I do wonder who her source is. I’ve never seen her report on the Bills before, and there have been very few leaks since mcbeane took over. I wonder if she truly has a direct source or if she’s reading all the stuff out there and drawing pretty logical conclusions.

Who is Derek Anderson's agent? ;)

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I guess I’d be more upset if I thought the Bills actually had a shot at the playoffs.

Having Nasty Nate on the team pretty much assures that.

If he does start, I seriously think I may got on a nature hike or boat ride or something.  Maybe see if I can find my tennis racket.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

And that really would be deserved.  It's not just that Peterman threw a pick-6.  It's that he threw the same pick he threw in San Diego and Jacksonville - on a route his ability to throw was called into question during pre-draft scouting.  Peterman can stand up and say "it's something I have to learn from" but what signs of learning does he show?

He also threw one in PS but fortunately the DB didn't catch it.

The Bills will have to run a 1914 Army playbook, maybe even older with the 1899 Harvard playbook. 

Peterman restricted to handing off and pitches to running backs. 

Run all three downs. 

At this point Peterman is in the category of Duke Williams. Very early it became apparent that he can not see the field. With Williams he was a liability in coverage and a walking penalty. Peterman is a noodle-armed turnover machine. 

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Is Peterman's best pass the 10-15 yard slant/post? We need to run the ball at 3:1 ratio and throw only slants. And at least if we throw a slant or post the defender likely gets tackled if he makes the pick.

He's terrible at slants. It's his second worst pattern. He's almost always behind and if he's not is more likely to be high than on the money. He was way behind on his only slant sunday.

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He's terrible at slants. It's his second worst pattern. He's almost always behind and if he's not is more likely to be high than on the money. He was way behind on his only slant sunday.

I clearly remember him completing either a slant or post pattern on a third down. It was about 15 yards i think? It was a big completion I recall.

6 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I clearly remember him completing either a slant or post pattern on a third down. It was about 15 yards i think? It was a big completion I recall.

There was IIRC a crossing pattern to Holmes who was wide open about 15 yards in the middle of the field when Peterman had all day that was a nice throw by Nate. His second best.

they should play nate for the first half in indy.  why you ask....

1. maybe derek isn't in  the kind of shape for 60 min. of getting hit. maybe he would suggest to start nate and if things go south , then he'll do what he can do.

2. nate has been the only qb to run and efficient nfl offfensive drive ...and score since....orton? (13 qtrs mean anything?)....and don't say josh in minny cause if it weren't for defensive flags....

3. if nate can post a couple of scores early and let the defense take care of business, we're ok.

4.  if nate starts and things go south, maybe anderson can pull it out and get a win.   remember that there is some old tape on him...and it should be good because he hasn't played in what? a year and a half?

bottom line is...we have nothing to lose by starting nate. one of 2 things will happen.  he does some good drives and puts points up...or anderson will be a good game winning counter punch who hasn't been planned for and can dig us out of a 10 point hole.....maybe....hopefully.

i wanna have a winning season as much as anyone else and i support any effort this f.o. does to get that team and locker room there. they ain't gonna tank.

peace out ...process.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Figster said:

Kinda like an offering to the football Gods sorta thing...

Was I that obvious ?
Bills need to pick up some vet asap who can back up Anderson.
 Give him another week or so of working with the receivers and center O line, in practice at least. Let Peterman play.

He cannot be much worse than he already has. Defense just needs to score 3 touchdowns !
And hand off every single play.

Go Bills !

17 hours ago, Nelius said:

I sincerely don’t get it. It’s really the #1 thing that makes me question this regime right now, and if this happens I may go into full blown “F the process” mode.

Peterman does not belong in the NFL and I have to imagine that most teams would have dropped him long ago. To start him at this point is just insane. WTF are you trying to do McBeane? None of this should be about your ego’s at this point. If this truly happens, and fails again, then get them all out of here.

Is it possible ? just even slightly likely ?

McBeanes is cheap !

16 hours ago, Drywater said:

If Peterman plays in Indy I'd bet my house the Bills loose by more then 7.

Never bet your House. never ever do that.

10 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Who's decision was it to keep Peterman here? 

if we find that person/ We should unspeakable things to them.

horrid things indeed.
Screw the eye lids open and run tape of Peterman footage against the Chargers and then last week. short "highlight " video on loop.

and feed them pizza logs and salty pretzels.

and things like that

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

they should play nate for the first half in indy.  why you ask....

1. maybe derek isn't in  the kind of shape for 60 min. of getting hit. maybe he would suggest to start nate and if things go south , then he'll do what he can do.

2. nate has been the only qb to run and efficient nfl offfensive drive ...and score since....orton? (13 qtrs mean anything?)....and don't say josh in minny cause if it weren't for defensive flags....

3. if nate can post a couple of scores early and let the defense take care of business, we're ok.

4.  if nate starts and things go south, maybe anderson can pull it out and get a win.   remember that there is some old tape on him...and it should be good because he hasn't played in what? a year and a half?

bottom line is...we have nothing to lose by starting nate. one of 2 things will happen.  he does some good drives and puts points up...or anderson will be a good game winning counter punch who hasn't been planned for and can dig us out of a 10 point hole.....maybe....hopefully.

i wanna have a winning season as much as anyone else and i support any effort this f.o. does to get that team and locker room there. they ain't gonna tank.

peace out ...process.

There's a logic i can follow here. odd how far we have to reach to come up with some hope though .

:  )

Go Bills