Peterman Could Play in Indy

billsfan_34

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

What is the worst case scenario if Peterman starts? We lose a game that we probably lose either way if Allen is injured? I couldn't care less. I'll still watch the game to evaluate other pieces, moreso on defense than offense obviously. It makes no difference if it's Peterman or Anderson or the equipment manager throwing the ball. This season is a wash. The only thing that matters is Allen developing and unfortunately that's not possible this week.

And the NFL is a running joke with their weak roughing the passer penalties, but of course 2 DEs playing pinball with a QB after he's released the ball isn't flag worthy.

Not to mention they lead with their helmets.

Just imagine the possibility
October 29th - Monday Night Football!

The Greatest of All Time vs The Worst of All Time.  Game could be over before I get through security.  So glad we still have 6 home games to go...

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That was a four yard out. 

Yeah. That was definitely not the standard Peterman pick. I was being somewhat facetious as Peterman is better than exactly zero NFL QB's.

Just kind of pointing out that at this stage of Josh Allen's career, he's really not significantly better than Peterman.

31 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I am not saying I agree. I'd rather they give Logan Thomas a short rather than P5t5rman.  I am sure there is a role for him on scout team for DBs need help practicing catching interceptions.

I don't know how exactly, but I think Logan Thomas would probably be worse than even Peterman.

18 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That was a four yard out. 

Come on... that was six yards, easily.

Pretty sad when you have both 3 QBs and no QB’s. It’s almost funny. What was DA doing a week ago before the Bills brought him in? No way this dude starts in Indy. Peterman will start. There is no other option. No wonder McD is so edgy 

2 hours ago, wppete said:

This coaching staff and McDermott is officially a joke. What an embarrassment. 

Its time to get on the Cincinnati Bengals bandwagon. 

My #2 team this year is NO. I want to see Brees take a SB and Brady ride off in the sunset after getting knocked out in rd 1 of the playoffs. Chances are they win the AFCE. I'm not a Dolphin believer yet and the Jets aren't ready. The Bills will be cellar dwellers. Lucky to win 6.

I am uncertain what it would hurt to start him at this point. Our chances of making the playoffs this year are slim and none. His starting schedule has been sporadic. Start him three games in a row where he prepares for each opponent and see what you have. Maybe a light goes on, maybe the OC doesn't call plays that are not suited to him. Worst thing that happens is he explodes which gives us a better draft pick. No no no I am not a tank Advocate and never will be. But the season is lost and starting our 35 year-old old Mentor probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense at the end of the day.