Peterman Could Play in Indy

billsfan_34

25 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Don’t confuse bad decisions and missing open WRs with the lack of physical ability to make NFL throws. His out pattern hangs up there forever and travels about 10mph. He serves up big juicy INTs to starting caliber NFL corners. He’s a preseason hero and a destitute mans version of Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

10mph?  Are you exaggerating a bit?

27 minutes ago, In Nate We Trust said:

He came into a road game against a team with elite pass rushers and gave the Bills  the lead for the first time on a great pass to Zay Jones. He also led a nice drive that ate up 6 minutes late in the game. Had the Bills recovered the fumble on the final drive he would be the toast of the town right now. He played well, except for last few minutes. He is a backup QB.

No a backups job is TO NOT TURN IT OVER and keep it a game... he was doing good until 2 picks in 12 seconds

a backup QB who throws a lot of picks is a FA  and former QB really fast in the NFL

1 hour ago, In Nate We Trust said:

Peterman makes mistakes but he also threw the first Bills TD in 13 quarters.  He is a solid backup QB.

I agree.  The problem isn't Nate.  Its the game plan.  People like to key in on the turnovers but they miss an important factor hidden in the details.  Advanced stats show Peterman gets picked off 11.4% this is well documented.  That's 1 time for every 8.77 pass attempts.  You don't have to be genius to see the answer is attempting 8 or fewer passes per game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I agree.  The problem isn't Nate.  Its the game plan.  People like to key in on the turnovers but they miss an important factor hidden in the details.  Advanced stats show Peterman gets picked off 11.4% this is well documented.  That's 1 time for every 8.77 pass attempts.  You don't have to be genius to see the answer is attempting 8 or fewer passes per game.

? makes sense to me!

What is the worst case scenario if Peterman starts? We lose a game that we probably lose either way if Allen is injured? I couldn't care less. I'll still watch the game to evaluate other pieces, moreso on defense than offense obviously. It makes no difference if it's Peterman or Anderson or the equipment manager throwing the ball. This season is a wash. The only thing that matters is Allen developing and unfortunately that's not possible this week.

And the NFL is a running joke with their weak roughing the passer penalties, but of course 2 DEs playing pinball with a QB after he's released the ball isn't flag worthy.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Perhaps lol. Suffice it to say, Peterman is an awful QB. 

I am not saying I agree. I'd rather they give Logan Thomas a short rather than P5t5rman.  I am sure there is a role for him on scout team for DBs need help practicing catching interceptions.

• Haha (+1) 1

There is a reason why the OC doesn't just play QB.

Think about it: who knows the playbook and reads better than the OC? The trouble is you have to be able to get the football to the right place, which requires the physical tools.

1 minute ago, In Nate We Trust said:

Season is totally meaningless? They were 4 minutes away from being 3-3 with wins against Vikings, Titans, and Texans. They could have been 4-3 going into a Monday Night matchup with the Pats. They beat Indy and get to 3-5 and they are going to be in the playoff hunt. I like their chances with the remaining schedule and the 6 home games.

If the Bills have one more miracle in them this season, PLEASE let it be an upset win over NE at home on MNF. That's our Super Bowl, so let's win it. Even better if Allen plays and looks good in the game.