Peterman Could Play in Indy

billsfan_34

4 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

I seriously don't think Conor could be any worse.

Did you see the clip.   

I heard it was horrible 

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2800857-conor-mcgregor-roasted-by-internet-for-horrible-pass-before-jaguars-vs-cowboys.amp.html

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

11 minutes ago, In Nate We Trust said:

Garbage take. He is a young QB with a bad offensive line and bad receivers. He brought the team back from a deficit yesterday and he played well against Indy. He has show plenty of signs he can play. Young QB's make bad decisions all the time. He just needs to learn to protect the ball. Teams shut the run down against the Bills. It isn't like he has a ton of open receivers he is missing.

Don’t confuse bad decisions and missing open WRs with the lack of physical ability to make NFL throws. His out pattern hangs up there forever and travels about 10mph. He serves up big juicy INTs to starting caliber NFL corners. He’s a preseason hero and a destitute mans version of Ryan Fitzpatrick. 

41 minutes ago, In Nate We Trust said:

Peterman makes mistakes but he also threw the first Bills TD in 13 quarters.  He is a solid backup QB.

Come on Mrs. Peterman.  I know you love the big bucks your husband pulls in as an NFL player, but the gravy train can't go on forever.  Tell Nate to retire and go back home & volunteer at his old high school so that next year when high school coaching jobs open up he can land a job in football where he can actually succeed. 

39 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Are you sure? We can always fire McDermott and hire a new coach! And then our new coach can trade away Tredavious White and Micah Hyde because they are not his guys! :D

which would be the result of Pegula making more genius hires

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

Start Augie and throw telegraphed out routes all game.    I can almost guarantee the results would be better than Nate...

I’ve got a partially torn rotator cuff, so we may need to use a youth football, but nothing wimpy life a nerf ball! This is a MAN’S game! 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’ve got a partially torn rotator cuff, so we may need to use a youth football, but nothing wimpy life a nerf ball! This is a MAN’S game! 

Augie with a youth football >>>>>>>>>> Nate

18 minutes ago, In Nate We Trust said:

He came into a road game against a team with elite pass rushers and gave the Bills  the lead for the first time on a great pass to Zay Jones. He also led a nice drive that ate up 6 minutes late in the game. Had the Bills recovered the fumble on the final drive he would be the toast of the town right now. He played well, except for last few minutes. He is a backup QB.

his interception cost the game...he has thrown 79 passes...9 have been intercepted...he is not a good QB