If we March Peterman out there again...I will....

Hebert19

2 hours ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Bet the house on indy?

My thoughts exactly.......might as well win some cash.....but i wouldnt be betting 5 grand or something....wink wink....

21 minutes ago, fridge said:

This is tough for me...

On the one hand Peterman was the quarterback for the worst game I've ever attended (BUF at LAC last year), but Anderson was the quarterback for the second worst game I've ever attended (CLE at BUF in '09). For those who don't remember, Anderson won 6-3, with this stat line:

2 completions, 17 pass attempts, 23 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT  

And people were saying Buffalo had the advantage in the snow.  

37 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

I remember that game.  It was a snow game much like last year's.  I think Lynch had one beastly run in the snow and that was our offense for the entire game.

Nope, it was not a snow game at all.  That was the time he beat us 8-0 with a safety and two field goals. I didn't attend that game or I would have included it on the list.

24 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

And people were saying Buffalo had the advantage in the snow.  

That wasn't a snow game.

Edit: Officially, that game's weather was listed as: 

Weather 47 degrees relative humidity 54%, wind 13 mph
Edited by fridge

50 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

...not be surprised

Not that terrible Cleveland game, the one he is referencing was a home game in a sunny day. I fell asleep in the upper deck for about a quarter and a half. Sober. 

I know.  

I was referring to a Browns blizzard game.

Or At least white out conditions.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Part of me would love it. This season is a wash. As upset as I was yesterday after we lost, the sting wore off within minutes. This team was never going to the playoffs this year. So having Peterman start a game again would truly be fascinating to me. I really do want this kid to be good. We all know he isn't, but for someone who's had such a brutal start to his career, I really do hope he ends up successful 

• Like (+1) 1

I hope you don't mind if I don't play this game.  I don't think Peterman will get on the field again wearing a Bills uniform if the Bills feel llike they have any other options at all.  At the same time, Peterman is a quality individual who tried his best in a difficult situation.  I'm not going pile on somebody who was thrust into a situation not of his own choosing and had a bad time of it.

4 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Fill in the blank.  

This kid is so broken and the Bill's are already a laughing stock for doing it again this week I feel there is no way we dont cut him or something.  He can't play another down for this team...so...

If we March him out again I will not watch another game this year. 

Kill myself 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Fill in the blank.  

This kid is so broken and the Bill's are already a laughing stock for doing it again this week I feel there is no way we dont cut him or something.  He can't play another down for this team...so...

If we March him out again I will not watch another game this year. 

I will go full Uncle RICO. Going to a field, set up a mini hoop and destroy that thing from 50 plus yards away. I will then proceed to throw a variety of passes to my 8 year old nephew who is the next Wes Welker, I’m sure of it. I will upload the video to every Bills related outlet.

Disclaimer: I will be drinking heavily and won’t have any Jills cheering me on. 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I’ll watch. 

Good bad or ugly I am a fan and will cheer for them to play well 

(and not Hope Nate plays bad just to mock him). 

We know now he’s not good but you have to cheer on the best for everyone, even the slacker Benjamin 

If it was on here I probably would but I'm not going out to catch it.  Just don't think it will be a very entertaining.  Peterman just isn't very good unfortunately, but I am definitely hoping for a win.