If we March Peterman out there again...I will....

Hebert19

Hope Nate suffers a very minor, game-ending injury early.   The Pegulas then rush to the field and turn to the Colts sideline...Ray Ray strips off his number 14 and gives it to the Colts head coach, who comes in to lead the Bills to victory.  

... watch a game in which the Bills start Nathan Peterman at quarterback.

I mean, I suppose I could decide to not watch, but I know that will because I enjoy watching the Bills.

What other options are there?

What do you plan to do?  Burn down your own house in protest?  Go out looting?

It's a football game, man.

It's just not that important.

A) Think Peterman has some serious dirt on McDermott

B) Think the Bills are intentionally trying to lose as they see there are too many unexpected bad teams this year and need to further tilt the deck in our favor to ensure a top 5 pick.

On 10/15/2018 at 8:51 PM, Steptide said:

Part of me would love it. This season is a wash. As upset as I was yesterday after we lost, the sting wore off within minutes. This team was never going to the playoffs this year. So having Peterman start a game again would truly be fascinating to me. I really do want this kid to be good. We all know he isn't, but for someone who's had such a brutal start to his career, I really do hope he ends up successful 

yep. people forget that we only managed 6 points in 3 qtrs.  special teams play was a crapshow and penalties killed us.  there was more action in the 4th than the previous 3 qtrs.

at least we got to see a nice td pass thrown. that sure hasn't been happening much.