If we March Peterman out there again...I will....

Hebert19

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Fill in the blank.  

This kid is so broken and the Bill's are already a laughing stock for doing it again this week I feel there is no way we dont cut him or something.  He can't play another down for this team...so...

If we March him out again I will not watch another game this year. 

So holding your breath and stomping your feet is your answer?  After the Ravens game it was obvious that Peterman left a lot to be desired but it is not like there is a QB store a team can go to and choose between bottom, middle, and top shelf for a player unlike George Costanza's jerk store.  Conventional wisdom says that McDermott did things in a haphazard order in player acquisition but if at the midpoint next year the Bills are sitting at 7-1 McDermott will be considered a trend setter.  What is done is done more or less for this year.  Don't watch the team if it upsets you that much or even just go be a fan of another team but lets not pretend any message board tirades are going to alter the present course of this franchise.

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Fill in the blank.  

This kid is so broken and the Bill's are already a laughing stock for doing it again this week I feel there is no way we dont cut him or something.  He can't play another down for this team...so...

If we March him out again I will not watch another game this year. 

Watch every second of train wreck must see tv ?

2 hours ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Bet the house on indy?

5k is the limit! Actually recommended!

3 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Want to see Peterman start the Monday night game the following week

That is so wrong in so many ways.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I guess I'm going to be in the minority on this, but I would honestly expect Peterman to play well against the Colts.

There is no denying his bone headed mistakes up to this point, but here are the defenses he has gone against:

Looked terrible against....

Chargers 

Jaguars

Ravens

Texans

If you could choose 4 defenses to start your QB's career against, this would probably be close to a worst case scenario.

Then, there was that one start against Indy where he actually played well and didn't have a pick.

Not coincidentally, that was not a very good defense, and it still is not a very good defense.

Heck, this is why I'm really bummed out that Allen likely can't play because this was the ONE game that I was looking forward to for him.  Indy represented an opportunity for Allen to move the ball around more ,build some confidence in himself and the players around him on offense which would help towards this critical second half of the season.

It's pretty much the only opportunity like that on our schedule and Allen probably won't get it, so that sucks.  Instead, he will probably come back against NE or Chicago which means more panicking and  likely developing bad QB habits instead of progressing.

• Like (+1) 1

This is tough for me...

On the one hand Peterman was the quarterback for the worst game I've ever attended (BUF at LAC last year), but Anderson was the quarterback for the second worst game I've ever attended (CLE at BUF in '09). For those who don't remember, Anderson won 6-3, with this stat line:

2 completions, 17 pass attempts, 23 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT  

8 minutes ago, fridge said:

This is tough for me...

On the one hand Peterman was the quarterback for the worst game I've ever attended (BUF at LAC last year), but Anderson was the quarterback for the second worst game I've ever attended (CLE at BUF in '09). For those who don't remember, Anderson won 6-3, with this stat line:

2 completions, 17 pass attempts, 23 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT  

I remember that game.  It was a snow game much like last year's.  I think Lynch had one beastly run in the snow and that was our offense for the entire game.

Watch and hope for the best.

Why do I care if it is Peterman or Anderson out there playing - neither are the future and neither are there to take the job.  They are filling in until JA is ready again.

I do not understand why people act like Peterman is some kind of McDermont project.  He played best in the preseason and as soon as it was obvious none of it transferred - McDermont benched him.

It is not like there is some huge upgrade sitting out there waiting to go in.  I think they know what they have and between Peterman and Anderson both are just JAGs - so I really do not care if either one plays.

Throw Peterman a bone and release him.  If not, and you have to play him again do it at home. He played competent in the Indy snow game, until he got banged on the head.  These road Peterman games have been Beyond brutal.  A pick six in a tie NFL game under 2 minutes might be the worst thing a QB can possibly do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

Hope for their best and root for my team.  Probably won't watch though.

I’ll watch. 

Good bad or ugly I am a fan and will cheer for them to play well 

(and not Hope Nate plays bad just to mock him). 

We know now he’s not good but you have to cheer on the best for everyone, even the slacker Benjamin