Prediction: chiefs miss playoffs and mahomes ends up with 15+ interceptions

Hebert19

Now.  Hear me out.  I think hes going to be the best QB in the league sooner than later so I'm not doubting his talent.  But the media is making him out to be that now...when hes just not.  Park the stats and watch the game as I keep saying when evaluating these young QBs.  People said Watson was still amazing because of his stats.   How did he look yesterday?

Here's why:

1.  Defenses will slowly figure him out.  

2.  Defenses will very quickly figure Andy Reid out.  As they do every year.  How many times has he started the year 4 and 0 and missed playoffs.  

3.  Last night he could have thrown 5 or 6 INTs easily.  There were countless ill advised throws that ended up falling incomplete fortunately for him.  His decision making was not good.  But his athleticism and supporting cast has let him get away with it. For now  

4.  Someone inevitably gets hurt.   Take hill kelce or hunt off the team and things will get a lot harder on him. 

Again.  This isn't saying hes not a great qb with great potential.  Its saying that he will fall back to earth sooner than later.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Now.  Hear me out.  I think hes going to be the best QB in the league sooner than later so I'm not doubting his talent.  But the media is making him out to be that now...when hes just not.  Park the stats and watch the game as I keep saying when evaluating these young QBs.  People said Watson was still amazing because of his stats.   How did he look yesterday?

Here's why:

2.  Defenses will very quickly figure Andy Reid out.  As they do every year.  How many times has he started the year 4 and 0 and missed playoffs.  

3.  Last night he could have thrown 5 or 6 INTs easily.  There were countless ill advised throws that ended up falling incomplete fortunately for him.  His decision making was not good.  But his athleticism and supporting cast has let him get away with it. For now  

4.  Someone inevitably gets hurt.   Take hill kelce or hunt off the team and things will get a lot harder on him. 

Again.  This isn't saying hes not a great qb with great potential.  Its saying that he will fall back to earth sooner than later.  

The correct answer is zero.

Andy Reid's teams have started 4-0 four times, one of which being this season. The other three, they lost in the Super Bowl and lost in the first round of the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Here's why:

Blah blah blah.

Can we trade Josh Allen for him right now straight up?

Actually, feel free to throw in any single other player on our roster as a complementary gift as well.

The Chiefs might like Tre'Davious White or Edmunds, for example.  Not a lot to choose from really.  

Let's do that deal right now.  Can we?

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Here's why:

Wanna bet?  Chiefs will be in the Playoffs without a doubt.  I will give you 100 if I'm wrong.  You give me 75 if I am right.  

12 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Let's do that deal right now.  Can we?

Any coordinators or coaches or front office staff we can add to sweeten the deal?

10 minutes ago, offsides#76FredSmerlas said:

Wanna bet?  Chiefs will be in the Playoffs without a doubt.  I will give you 100 if I'm wrong.  You give me 75 if I am right.  

100 or 75 whats?