Captain Andrew Luck prepares for the Bills

YoloinOhio

On 10/15/2018 at 5:19 PM, TheFunPolice said:

the Colts have been terrible forever... even with Manning the moment he went down they went from 12-4 to 1-15. Pretty much the same roster.

They have totally wasted Luck's career. I hope they can turn it around for Luck and Reich.

Love me some Reich. Just not this week please. 

On 10/15/2018 at 3:43 PM, YoloinOhio said:

This account is the best 

does he do that all the time ??

On 10/15/2018 at 5:14 PM, TheFunPolice said:

You know what's crazy? I have been under the impression that Luck was pretty much done, but here are his rankings among QBs so far this season:

2nd in passing TD (16)

7th in passing yards (1792)

He's also right up there tied for most INTs in the league though with 8 (2 more than Brady BTW)

if he was on the Bills , we would be begging to trade him and calling for McD s head and new ownership.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/15/2018 at 3:43 PM, YoloinOhio said:

This account is the best 

P.S. Oh, and Mother, lest I appear to boast prematurely, I did fail to tell thee that the Bison men hot on our tail appear to have exchanged their largest and newest gunpowder propelled artillery piece for a rusted out creaky catapult which has not successfully fired in anger since 2016! However, their wagons are circled so I cannot foretell what devious schemes are hatching by their campfire. 

On 10/15/2018 at 8:01 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

With the Colts crappy defense the Bills should be able to score. 

When my oldest was about 8 I used to hit a bar with Sunday Ticket that was literally walking distance. Most of the week it was a meat market, but it was a sports bar with solid food. He just HAD to be with me each Sunday to see the Bills. The meat theme never really left. They had periodic raffles, and strangely my son won more than pure math would suggest. The problem was he’d win things like a tee shirt that said “Gecko’s, the easiest place to score!” Really? Do you have ANYTHING else? 

On 10/15/2018 at 5:14 PM, TheFunPolice said:

You know what's crazy? I have been under the impression that Luck was pretty much done, but here are his rankings among QBs so far this season:

2nd in passing TD (16)

7th in passing yards (1792)

He's also right up there tied for most INTs in the league though with 8 (2 more than Brady BTW)

Luck has over 1,000 more passing yards than all Bills QBs combined so far this season.

1,792 for Luck; 738 for the Bills team.

:lol:

I hope the Captain and his Troops are demoralized in their constant retreat. They will pray to battle another day on another field. The opposing forces are just too much to battle on this given day. 

Edited by Augie

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Ok, so why is someone else doing this and can't Luck have it shut down?

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s just a joke. Been going on for years. I don’t think he cares. He’s not on twitter at all. The guy uses a flip phone. 

Some people don't mind a good joke.   They know it for what it is.  

(maybe it is neck beard himself) 

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:
 YoloinOhio said:

It’s just a joke. Been going on for years. I don’t think he cares. He’s not on twitter at all. The guy uses a flip phone. 

me too :D

Thats Barbaric!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1