Is Nathan Peterman Sean McDermotts love child?

Foreigner

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Yup.  The crazy Christian conspiracy at OBD is a part of why our QB is Josh Allen and not Josh Rosen as well.

Keep in mind Pegula is a very religious Catholic as well.  He's a part of this problem too.

With each day that goes by your posts suck more and more and right now you are posting like we are half way through the year 2019.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Very nice. 

Anyone else's faith you want to trash today? 

Please let us all know when we all believe exactly what you believe.  We all want to be more fully prepared for the world you apparently want to live in.

PS:  God Bless You

Whose faith am I trashing?  

It is a fact that Nate Peterman and the HC are both hardcore newborn Christian types and I have no doubt that plays a role in how McDermott evaluates players.

Ad Deo, Deek!

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

With each day that goes by your posts suck more and more and right now you are posting like we are half way through the year 2019.

whatever.

23 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Yup.  The crazy Christian conspiracy at OBD is a part of why our QB is Josh Allen and not Josh Rosen as well.

Keep in mind Pegula is a very religious Catholic as well.  He's a part of this problem too.

My theory (that I actually don't want to believe) is that they passed on Rosen because he is said to have a prickly personality. Sort of Aaron Rodgers prickly. If that's true it's almost as bad as if the decision was made on religious grounds, which I strongly doubt.

Do Catholics and Evangelical Christians get along well in the US? They don't in Ireland.

Edited by starrymessenger

35 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Listen to Peterman's post-game comments from yesterday.

He throws a bunch of Jesus stuff in there and how he doesn't define himself as a football player but a child of God or some such, it's all in Christ's plan, blah blah blah.

He is not just a religiously-oriented person, he is a newborn zealot type, as is our head coach.

That's why he's here in the first place and that's why he's still around now.

This is a defamatory and speculative comment and the thread should be deleted.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It just amazes me how dumb people are who post here. Until Allen is ruled healthy Peterman will be on the active roster.  Is that really that hard to figure out?  They aren't going to sign  some new guy even to be the backup as long as you have a guy here Peterman knows the offense.

unfortunately this is correct.   Although I'd still cut Peterman and bring in Landry Jones or Matt Moore.  

12 minutes ago, GreatComeback said:

Defamatory? Not sure how.

If Speculative posts were deleted there would be 3 threads with 2-3 posts each on this entire site. (This would also be deleted btw) 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Imagine if Peterboy was drafted under Rex, he wouldn't have made training camp.

Way too much player allegiance from McD.   I think he's such a great dude that he gets too attached, the opposite of Belichick.   Maybe shoot for somewhere in between.

Yep. Because Rex never has a problem with being to emotionally attached. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I know you're right and that's what the Bills are thinking.

However, I'd rather have Logan Thomas at QB than Peterman.  I don't care if Allen is injured or not....get Peterman off the team.  He's a major liability.

Yes and most fans feel the same way, unfortunately that’s not reality 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, GreatComeback said:

You must be new here. Also, a bit naive if you think the OP is genuinely suggesting that Nathan Peterman is McD's long lost son, and not just making a joke about his support of Peterman.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

1 hour ago, Foreigner said:

It is now 3:40 PM and Nathan Peterman is still a Bill?

Somebody please tell me why.

1 )McD has to watch the tape

2) Anderson's not ready yet

3) We don't have Joe Webb anymore

Edited by BmarvB
Spell check

58 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Listen to Peterman's post-game comments from yesterday.

He throws a bunch of Jesus stuff in there and how he doesn't define himself as a football player but a child of God or some such, it's all in Christ's plan, blah blah blah.

He is not just a religiously-oriented person, he is a newborn zealot type, as is our head coach.

That's why he's here in the first place and that's why he's still around now.

I've long suspected this as the reason why McDermott drafted Peterman and why he continues to stick with him.  My fear is that this is the same reason McDermott is our coach and that this mentality goes all the way to the top.  I have absolutely no problem with religion, but it has no place in business decisions.  The only thoughts I can come up with to comfort my fears is that Pegula is too successful to have let this been part of his decision making... 

1 hour ago, Foreigner said:

It is now 3:40 PM and Nathan Peterman is still a Bill?

Somebody please tell me why.

Day light, alright, I don't know, I don't know if it's real
Been a long night, and something ain't right
You won't show, you won't show how you feel