Is Nathan Peterman Sean McDermotts love child?

Foreigner

38 minutes ago, GreatComeback said:

Not really.  Seems like threads are locked for far less.  Just saying, trying to make an offensive correlation as fact that has never been proven and/or reported is basically libel.   

Post sounded satirical to me. Even if it wasn’t, calling 2 guys religious doesn’t sound offensive or damaging to their reputations. I.e., not libelous.

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

They were both choirboys as teens for the same priest, who has now been transferred to a parish in rural Pennsyltuckey.

Just when it seemed like the OP itself was as bad as it gets...

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

No.  He's just to McDermott as Tuel Time was to Coach Moron.  For some reason these guys that don't know QBs think they find the diamond in the rough. 

Seriously, I wonder what Tuel Time is up to. He was better.

Will definitely have to get right on reviewing his tape...but what's in my memory is not promising 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Post sounded satirical to me. Even if it wasn’t, calling 2 guys religious doesn’t sound offensive or damaging to their reputations. I.e., not libelous.

Not talking about the OP... that was a joke though a pretty dumb one.  This is in reference to the claim that McDermott’s decision is based on religion when he has absolutely no proof.  It was presented as a fact, when the person who wrote it has no real person, nor did they phrase it as speculation.  That would be like one of us saying a coach favored a QB because because was the same ethniticity, sexual orientation etc. 

You don’t think that painting out a coach to be prejudice isn’t damaging, with zero information?  I’d disagree.

Seems like it’s just hate speech to me, but I guess it’s cool here and not offensive because it involves Nate Peterman.... Give me a break

Edited by GreatComeback

1 minute ago, GreatComeback said:

Not talking about the OP... that was a joke though a pretty dumb one.  This is in reference to the claim that McDermott’s decision is based on religion when he has absolutely no proof.  It was presented as a fact, when the person who wrote it has no real person, nor did they phrase it as speculation.  That would be like one of us saying a coach favored a QB because because was the same ethniticity, sexual orientation etc. 

Seems like it’s just hate speech to me, but I guess it’s cool here and not offensive because it involves Nate Peterman.... Give me a break

Ok i got you - yeah I didn’t read that as seriously as you did. Seemed completely satirical, not presented as fact. But if you read it differently, all good.

Edit: and if in some universe that were true about McDermott, this team is in more trouble than I thought.

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Ok i got you - yeah I didn’t read that as seriously as you did. Seemed completely satirical, not presented as fact. But if you read it differently, all good.

Edit: and if in some universe that were true about McDermott, this team is in more trouble than I thought.

Read the comment again and some of the ones that follow.... they are not satirical.  They are extremely offensive and discriminatory.  Thread get closed because of fans arguing, going off topic, or making repetitive threads, yet its cool to allege descrimination without any proof?  

2 hours ago, Foreigner said:

It is now 3:40 PM and Nathan Peterman is still a Bill?

Somebody please tell me why.

Just to get you angry enough to leave.  Evidently there is an over supply of bandwagon fans and the goal like was for coaching staff, scouts and players is to clear it out and get higher quality ones.

2 hours ago, GreatComeback said:

This is a defamatory and speculative comment and the thread should be deleted.  

It is easier to just use "ignore user" feature except when posters quote him.  Thanks for allowing me to see what I was trying to ignore.

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Just to get you angry enough to leave.  Evidently there is an over supply of bandwagon fans and the goal like was for coaching staff, scouts and players is to clear it out and get higher quality ones.

It is easier to just use "ignore user" feature except when posters quote him.  Thanks for allowing me to see what I was trying to ignore.

Yeah I get that.  I’m totally fine with people blasting McDermott but to accuse McDermott of being prejudice is out of bounds.  

No journalist or podcaster would put out statements like that.  Nor would any website, channel or publication carry that statement.  It’s offensive and irresponsible, but it’s cool here I guess

Hey guys. Calm down, because some of you guys are taking yourselves a little too seriously.

We love football, and we love the Bills, but things have become so bad at OBD, so bad on Offense, and so bad

with our QB position, if we can't have fun with this, we will all go nuts with the situation.

We are dead last in scoring, dead last in passing, and some people across the country are wondering why
Peterman is even in the league. If we can't laugh at the situation, then we have a bigger problem than anything

that is said on this board. Calling people offensive and discriminatory. Give me a break.

This is football, it is not life and death. If we want to have more fun with bringing in a has been who never was

last week as a QB (my opinion) that really isn't going to help matters much (again my opinion) then we will.

If you can't stand all the negative stuff that Peterman and the coaching staff have created, turn your computer off,

instead of knocking people who have a different opinion. Get out of this thread and get out of The Stadium Wall

and get lost.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

Hey guys. Calm down, because some of you guys are taking yourselves a little too seriously.

We love football, and we love the Bills, but things have become so bad at OBD, so bad on Offense, and so bad

with our QB position, if we can't have fun with this, we will all go nuts with the situation.

We are dead last in scoring, dead last in passing, and some people across the country are wondering why
Peterman is even in the league. If we can't laugh at the situation, then we have a bigger problem than anything

that is said on this board. Calling people offensive and discriminatory. Give me a break.

This is football, it is not life and death. If we want to have more fun with bringing in a has been who never was

last week as a QB (my opinion) that really isn't going to help matters much (again my opinion) then we will.

If you can't stand all the negative stuff that Peterman and the coaching staff have created, turn your computer off,

instead of knocking people who have a different opinion. Get out of this thread and get out of The Stadium Wall

and get lost.  

Wrong I have no problem with saying Peterman should not be on an NFL roster.  I do have a problem with several members claiming that McDermott’s and Pegula’s decision were based on religion.  

The religious insinuation was no joke or opinion - it was presented as a claim.  

This insinuates that the Bills were prejudiced and discriminatory with this decision, yet there is no proof.  Tasteless jokes and baseless allegations like this one are totally out of bounds.  

If you think this stuff is offensive and irresponsible, what do you think the internet is. Complain about 

stuff that kids can see, and people making plastic guns that work, but stop complaining about people who

don't like the management of a bad football team.

1 minute ago, Foreigner said:

If you think this stuff is offensive and irresponsible, what do you think the internet is. Complain about 

stuff that kids can see, and people making plastic guns that work, but stop complaining about people who

don't like the management of a bad football team.

Not what I am talking about.  I’m talking about the rules HERE.  No where else.  You are extremely if you don’t see the offensiveness in the baseless religious insinuation 

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Listen to Peterman's post-game comments from yesterday.

He throws a bunch of Jesus stuff in there and how he doesn't define himself as a football player but a child of God or some such, it's all in Christ's plan, blah blah blah.

He is not just a religiously-oriented person, he is a newborn zealot type, as is our head coach.

That's why he's here in the first place and that's why he's still around now.

This isnt going to go over well around these here parts

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Yup.  The crazy Christian conspiracy at OBD is a part of why our QB is Josh Allen and not Josh Rosen as well.

Keep in mind Pegula is a very religious Catholic as well.  He's a part of this problem too.

Contrary to what everyone else here thinks, this is probably legit to some extent.  I’m sure you’ve seen irl as well was here you have to be “culturally similar” to management in order to advance/ be accepted.  

7 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Contrary to what everyone else here thinks, this is probably legit to some extent.  I’m sure you’ve seen irl as well was here you have to be “culturally similar” to management in order to advance/ be accepted.  

No proof at all and extremely offensive.  Hate speech shouldn’t be tolerated anyway.  

11 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

Have you ever heard of religious freedom my friend. Go argue that topic in your Church. If someone 

has  different ideas about that than you, so be it.

Hate speech is not reigious freedom

4 minutes ago, GreatComeback said:

No proof at all and extremely offensive.  Hate speech shouldn’t be tolerated anyway.  

I’m Catholic and wasn’t bothered by what he said.  

Drawing on my own experiences birds of a feather flock together kind of a thing.