Is Nathan Peterman Sean McDermotts love child?

Foreigner

obviously

who traded up to get him while ignoring Watson/Mahomes

Who benched Tyrod for him?

Who made him starter this season in week 1?

Mcdermott was 100% in charge of that draft and is the SOLE reason why Peterman is still on this team. His ability to evaluate QB talent is **** and is a main reason why he will never find long term success here. 

Edited by LFC24
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They need to see if Allen will be healthy enough to be active?

I know you're right and that's what the Bills are thinking.

However, I'd rather have Logan Thomas at QB than Peterman.  I don't care if Allen is injured or not....get Peterman off the team.  He's a major liability.

Listen to Peterman's post-game comments from yesterday.

He throws a bunch of Jesus stuff in there and how he doesn't define himself as a football player but a child of God or some such, it's all in Christ's plan, blah blah blah.

He is not just a religiously-oriented person, he is a newborn zealot type, as is our head coach.

That's why he's here in the first place and that's why he's still around now.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 7

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Very shocked he hasn't been released?  Something weird is going on here.   Cowterd has been playing audio of the pic6 all day....

If he's cut I doubt it is today.  Personnel stuff is usually dealt with on Tuesdays when the players are off.

Edited by keepthefaith

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fadingpain....really?

Yup.  The crazy Christian conspiracy at OBD is a part of why our QB is Josh Allen and not Josh Rosen as well.

Keep in mind Pegula is a very religious Catholic as well.  He's a part of this problem too.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Yup.  The crazy Christian conspiracy at OBD is a part of why our QB is Josh Allen and not Josh Rosen as well.

Keep in mind Pegula is a very religious Catholic as well.  He's a part of this problem too.

Very nice. 

Anyone else's faith you want to trash today? 

Please let us all know when we all believe exactly what you believe.  We all want to be more fully prepared for the world you apparently want to live in.

PS:  God Bless You

• Like (+1) 1