The season mistake was Teddy Bridgewater

betop

Imagine this team with Teddy at QB and Josh Allen learning in the bench... with this defense and a QB like him the bills would be very good playoff team.

But they sing Macarron for the same money and then choose Peterman over him both big mistakes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, betop said:

Imagine this team with Teddy at QB and Josh Allen learning in the bench... with this defense and a QB like him the bills would be very good playoff team.

But they sing Macarron for the same money and then choose Peterman over him both big mistakes

This thread needs to be on TSW, not Off The Wall.

On 10/15/2018 at 2:36 PM, betop said:

Looking back now i would tend to agree ! Even after they traded McCaron when the Jets let Teddy go they should have made a offer with the extra 5th they got for AJ but as they say hind sight is 20/20 !! 

On 10/15/2018 at 3:36 PM, betop said:

Just now, aristocrat said:

teddy and his amazing years of 14 tds and 9 picks with 5 fumbles...yea we'd love that.  honestly fitz would have been a great decision. we could deal with the picks but he'd sling the ball. 

Fitz wasn't an option because he re-signed with the Bucs before UFA started.

32 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Seeing as how Teddy hasnt even started or played in a full game yet, hard to say if it was the right or wrong move. No one knows yet what he will be able to do after missing alot of time

This is something that gets skipped too often.  There is a reason Teddy is bouncing around.  I suspect he may not have recovered as well as he had hoped and needed a good deal of time to really get back to starting form.  

Let’s be real here, more than likely teddy wins the job opening day and either the ravens or chargers murders the guy and puts him on IR. 

We bash Peterman all the time for lack of arm and you want bridgewater to replace him? While I would agree he’s a step up from Nate I highly doubt he survives those first few games and were still in the same situation.