Is Josh Allen Injury Prone?

Gugny

I don't think so seeing as he's pretty big and tough.

He's been smacked around plenty already, and this is the first whiff of "injury" we have smelled.

And that was a weird hit and pretty severe, too.  He got whacked by 2 different guys form opposite sides almost simultaneously, and the one dude slammed him right on the elbow/forearm.

18 minutes ago, LFC24 said:

Rosen had one of the the quickest releases in the draft, and was also the best QB in the draft throwing on the run. he knows how and when to get rid of the ball to avoid hits. 

Arizona's oline is literally just as bad as ours stop making excuses 

It was a late hit... He got rid of the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Ooo so a new classification ok 

Well, yeah, of course.

There's real injuries like breaking collarbones, obliterating shoulders and UCL damage. - ex.  Josh Allen

Then there's "I don't want to get benched, so I'll pretend I'm hurt" injuries.  ex. - Tyrod Taylor

Then there's, "I don't want to play because I'm saving myself for another team," injuries. - ex. - Jairus Byrd, Sam Watkins

Lastly, there's, "I'm really here to collect paychecks to fund my Olympic dreams, but I can't risk getting hurt, so I'll fake it until I'm done with the Olympics," injuries. ex. - Marquise Goodwin

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

21 hours ago, Gugny said:

Although he passed the concussion check, he still needed to be removed from a game after getting his bell rung.

Do you know what that means?  it means he did n not have a concussion, and thus was not hurt.

He got a helmet right on the elbow.  Not much you can do about that.

So no he is not injury prone.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Well, yeah, of course.

There's real injuries like breaking collarbones, obliterating shoulders and UCL damage. - ex.  Josh Allen

Then there's "I don't want to get benched, so I'll pretend I'm hurt" injuries.  ex. - Tyrod Taylor

Then there's, "I don't want to play because I'm saving myself for another team," injuries. - ex. - Jairus Byrd, Sam Watkins

Lastly, there's, "I'm really here to collect paychecks to fund my Olympic dreams, but I can't risk getting hurt, so I'll fake it until I'm done with the Olympics," injuries. ex. - Marquise Goodwin

So Sammy needing to get a pin in his foot was the i am saving myself?  Ha ha what a joke and just shows your bias

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Well, yeah, of course.

This post is amazing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Dudes arm got sandwiched between 2 defenders helmets. My initial thought- the OP has never played football. If he has, he should know how stupid this post is.

23 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I don't think so seeing as he's pretty big and tough.

He's been smacked around plenty already, and this is the first whiff of "injury" we have smelled.

And that was a weird hit and pretty severe, too.  He got whacked by 2 different guys form opposite sides almost simultaneously, and the one dude slammed him right on the elbow/forearm.

It was also, without a doubt, roughing the passer as well with no call.

On 10/15/2018 at 2:01 PM, Gugny said:

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/josh-allen/9962

High school and college - collarbone

College - Shoulder

Pros - Concussion and elbow

Are we looking at a glass jaw?

injuries.JPG

Don't remember anything about a concussion & the hit he took wasn't his fault could have happened to any QB in a game it just so happens that it was Josh so that makes him injury prone ??? ?