Is Josh Allen Injury Prone?

Gugny

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

when did he have a concussion? They took him out against the Bengals but I don't think he had one.

1 minute ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

When did he have a concussion?

Although he passed the concussion check, he still needed to be removed from a game after getting his bell rung.

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

Maybe Peterman clocked him in the noggin with a "pass" during practice? 

If the roles were reversed maybe but Peterman doesn't throw it hard enough.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Although he passed the concussion check, he still needed to be removed from a game after getting his bell rung.

That's NFL protocol and since it was preseason they kept going with the next guy once he was cleared.

• Haha (+1) 1

I've been trying to find information about his injury but other than generic "he hurt his elbow, remained in the game for one play..." kind of stuff not much out there.  Anyone heard whether tests are being done or outlook for this coming week?

1 minute ago, chaccof said:

I've been trying to find information about his injury but other than generic "he hurt his elbow, remained in the game for one play..." kind of stuff not much out there.  Anyone heard whether tests are being done or outlook for this coming week?

Scheduled for an MRI today, no results yet that I have heard.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Rosen would’ve exploded and turned to dust if he took those late hits. 

Rosen had one of the the quickest releases in the draft, and was also the best QB in the draft throwing on the run. he knows how and when to get rid of the ball to avoid hits. 

Arizona's oline is literally just as bad as ours stop making excuses