The NE vs. KC Game was garbage......

Look at all the points scored.  Pathetic.  

Since when does offense matter?

Why is anyone interested in watching a glorified pinball game.......

I'm sure McDermott could have coached both teams and the score would have been 12-9.

Then we'd see some TV ratings!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

There is logic behind the sarcasm.  The NFL is all about money.  Most of their revenue comes from TV contracts.  TV contracts go up and down depending upon ratings.  Non hard core football fans will like a shootout like last night and not like 12-9 games.  Do the math.

Just having fun to those who preach D, D, D and lament what's happening in the NFL.  

Oh and to those too that get all upset when I post asking for a 300 yard passing game......

2 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

There is logic behind the sarcasm.  The NFL is all about money.  Most of their revenue comes from TV contracts.  TV contracts go up and down depending upon ratings.  Non hard core football fans will like a shootout like last night and not like 12-9 games.  Do the math.

Plenty of Hardcore here upset when I comment on the terrible offense the Bills have.

Yes tongue firmly planted in cheek....

Edited by Billsfan1972

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Just having fun to those who preach D, D, D and lament what's happening in the NFL.  

Oh and to those too that get all upset when I post asking for a 300 yard passing game......

Plenty of Hardcore here upset when I comment on the terrible offense the Bills have.

no one is upset.  we realize that offense is terrible, and would like to see significant improvement as well.  i have no idea why you think you have the market in that opinion.  the only difference is you're obnoxious about it.

• Like (+1) 1

It sure helps to have quality QB play.  But it's also cool to see coaches that are innovators, not flat out copy cats.  

Are the Bills progressive or do anything innovative?  Maybe on defense they run some interesting schemes. But on offense we are running the same stuff as the league has been running in the 1980's.

It was garbage. The Pats were calling running plays from their own side of the field so they could run down the clock and kick and the fg. They had three timeouts, never used one of them IIRC. Playing defense is officially a joke. That same offense will drop 40 on a good Bills defense because the way the game is now. 

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

It was garbage. The Pats were calling running plays from their own side of the field so they could run down the clock and kick and the fg. They had three timeouts, never used one of them IIRC. Playing defense is officially a joke. That same offense will drop 40 on a good Bills defense because the way the game is now. 

Well when you qb is josh Allen and Nathan peterman it sure is. I’m pretty sure most fans would give their left nut to see have an offense like NE OR KANSAS CITY

39 minutes ago, zow2 said:

It sure helps to have quality QB play.  But it's also cool to see coaches that are innovators, not flat out copy cats.  

Are the Bills progressive or do anything innovative?  Maybe on defense they run some interesting schemes. But on offense we are running the same stuff as the league has been running in the 1980's.

Slight exaggeration but damn we see so much creative stuff that can EASILY BE COPIED. And basic like sweeps and all that can be added more. Baffling.

20 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

If they drop 40 on us, it will be because our defense will be exhausted from going back into the field again and again after another turnover or 3-and-out.

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I'm sure McDermott could have coached both teams and the score would have been 12-9.

Damn, I wish I could smoke a doobie to help me decide if this is real or not.  LOL.  glorified pinball and no defense.  The Colts Jets managed similar !!! 

Interesting when people show contempt for something they can't have and in this case it's a high powered offense.

the most interesting part is watching brady these days. they ask almost nothing of him in terms of ability. most of his throws were uncontested and under 10 yards. the longer throws were to college open WRs. scheme and personnel. the pats do it like no other. 

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

I think they called one to set up the winning FG at the end

gronk destroyed that man like he was 10 pounds of styrofoam

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Have you looked into indoor football? They score a lot of points and ratings are through the roof.

Edited by reddogblitz