So who do we want to start at qb this Sunday?

Steptide

Peterman - not a chance 

So it's down to Allen and Anderson. Assuming Allen is healthy, do we want him to start? I'm to the point where if Anderson is even slightly competent, the bills should start him. Allen is looking really bad. He holds the ball waay to long and runs way to soon. Allen really needs to learn. He is not a starter yet. I love his fire and passion, but he is playing pre maturely Imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Unless Allen is hurt it's Allen. IF Allen is hurt I'd say, in order; Anderson, Thomas, McCoy, Hyde, Teller, Pegula himself, The midget trainer, Hauschka.

I dunno, Allen has been pretty bad. Like worse than Tyrod bad. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Unless Allen is hurt it's Allen. IF Allen is hurt I'd say, in order; Anderson, Thomas, McCoy, Hyde, Teller, Pegula himself, The midget trainer, Hauschka.

Al Bundy, A tackling dummy wearing a Jim Kelly jersey, Ryan Leaf, @Gugny, Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson, @Boyst62

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Mahomes/ Watson/ Rosen

but since that isn’t possible, Allen.  

Watson?

As Trent Dilfer would say, he needs to learn to operate from the pocket and do things on time. Him and Allen are suffering from the same problem. 

Edited by Commonsense

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

Watson?

As Trent Dilfer would say, he needs to learn to operate from the pocket and do things on time. Him and Allen are suffering from the same problem. 

Only on a Bills board can we laugh at a qb who has over 1,000 more passing yards than us as a team.